Commanders QB Jayden Daniels getting high praise in minicamp

Zordon

Reaction score
12-4 against Washington in the Dak era, will it continue? Will the dominance of the division continue?

fR0qBlL.png

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It’s worth noting I heard the same stuff about Jalen Hurts and Danny Dimes last offseason…..

I do think he will be good I just don’t know how good he will be under Quinn. Glad they got him and but Ben Johnson.

JayFord

Reaction score
Every off-season since rg3 we hear how the commanders are coming along and they're going to do something

They're going 7-10

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Daniels has a chance to pull a Stroud this season. If Quinn can fix their defense, they may go over .500.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Yeah, the surprise would be if they weren't hyping him up already.

He may be good, who knows, but he hasn't even taken a single live rep yet.

Rayman70

Reaction score
He is skinny, i dont see him making it the whole season
Bingo. That is his bugaboo and will be every year hes in the league. LSU ran a simple offense with NFL studs at wr. What will he do when asked to carry the load? Great talent but one tweak away from being out several games with those toothpicks for legs. If they can protect him from himself, he might last about 10 games a year on average. Weve seen guys come and go in this league just like him.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Daniels has a chance to pull a Stroud this season. If Quinn can fix their defense, they may go over .500.
true. Stroud is an outlier and if thats the new standard it might be too high a bar. Stroud has an elite staff and team around him because they rebuilt a team in 1 draft, which is very rare. I admit, the kid scares me alot if hes healthy all year. The entire division is better except for the Giants and us. That leaves them and philly to contend with.

Havic

Reaction score
Kliff is going to make Daniels looking amazing imo, durability will be a concern though.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Washington really is turning over a new leaf. Dan Snyder rotted that team from the top down, and he isn't around any more.

Am I buying the Jayden Daniels hype based on an off-season practice? Hell no.

Am I better on a Commanders turnaround? Well, the league is engineered for parity, and with competent management, there's no reason to think they won't trend back up.