Comparing Schedules (DAL v. PHI)

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
philly has 3 potential losses left (KC, Buff, and Dallas)

Dallas has 4 (miami, buffalo, detroit, and philly)

I think we can lose 2, maybe 3 more to be a wildcard. I dont see us winning the division

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score

I think we can lose 2, maybe 3 more to be a wildcard. I dont see us winning the division
Breaking news.... :laugh:

Lutonio

Reaction score
Ignoring the whole cliche about any given week, would it surprise anyone if the 49ers came back online and beat the Eagles?

The Eagles have a rough schedule ahead. I think it actually might be the hardest in the NFL. A win today would have really helped big time, but there are a lot of games left.

I think it will ultimately be too big of a hole though. Both teams will pick up one or two unexpectedness losses here and there.

Praxit

Reaction score
...lots football remain between here and Turkey day. Hopefully, Dallas gets back to winning streak and plays Philly at home.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
They end Giants, Cards, Giants …. i don’t see them losing those three.

just_catch_it

Reaction score

Correct division is gone, so yet another 1 and done during Wildcard weekend. Looks like MM is gone if that is the case

Mannix

Reaction score

I said this after the AZ loss...in fact, I think we lose the division even if we won today.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
This is the problem.

Even if we somehow get to 10-3 and they are 9-4, no way we hold on Miami, Detroit and washington
Yeah that is a tough stretch. Commanders is going to play us tough. Miami is explosive and Detroit plays physical. We just have to take it a game at a time. Get hot late.

Carson

Reaction score
Maybe the Cards if Murray is back. Giants idk they look bad but it is a division game.
Giants lost Jones to a torn ACL. Tyrod Taylor is on IR

It’s the Tommy DiVito / Matt Barkley show there. They are playing for Caleb Williams and will tank

baltcowboy

Reaction score
This is the problem.

Even if we somehow get to 10-3 and they are 9-4, no way we hold on Miami, Detroit and washington
You mean the Washington team that lost to the Giants back up quarterback. Miami is at most on our level, Detroit at Dallas? You chicken little.

mldardy

Reaction score

Philly has more than 3 potential losses. They can lose to Seattle, Niners and those 3 teams you mentioned. At this point we need to win our next 4 before the Eagles rematch at home. You get to within a game of them before that game and win, then you take you chances the last 4 games.