Complete first round mock

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;2035784 said:
What? It doesn't conform with your favorite draft mag?

So because someone doesn't like the odd picks, he automatically has no thought of his own and only goes by the media's top picks?
You crack me up, all you do here is poke in a one word comment to try and poke fun at people, sounds like someone has low self esteem issues!

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
theogt;2035784 said:

At least he's given up on a Devin Thomas/Chris Johnson first round for the Cowboys.

Now, Devin is a top 11 pick so I guess he's out of our reach.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
TheCount;2035837 said:
At least he's given up on a Devin Thomas/Chris Johnson first round for the Cowboys.

Now, Devin is a top 11 pick so I guess he's out of our reach.

yea he kinda is Combine will do that to some players u don't believe me ask DRC

theogt;2035784 said:

:lmao2:

dbair1967;2035727 said:
Lacewell, that you?

David

why would the picks in my sig be different from a complete first round mock ?

DFWJC

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2035508 said:
Well considering they spent a 1st round on Deangelo Williams and now got rid of Desean Foster i can't see them going RB again in the 1st.

No big deal. The point was that I think Dan Conner will go very late Rd 1 to mid rd2...that was all. Mendenhall was an example and value fit so I threw him out there. Anyway, he will be much better than D-will, IMO.

Overall, I like the draft. Just trying to find something to comment about since you asked.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DFWJC;2035991 said:
No big deal. The point was that I think Dan Conner will go very late Rd 1 to mid rd2...that was all. Mendenhall was an example and value fit so I threw him out there. Anyway, he will be much better than D-will, IMO.

Overall, I like the draft. Just trying to find something to comment about since you asked.

yea i get what your sayng maybe i should siwtch around the Connors and Rivers pick

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
theogt;2035784 said:

have no idea...but when you pick two 2nd rd guys in the first, that sounds like a Lacewell type weekend to me

David

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2037187 said:
have no idea...but when you pick two 2nd rd guys in the first, that sounds like a Lacewell type weekend to me

David

when has Cason been a 2nd round prospect

All American KR's go in the 1st round IE Devin Hester.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2037642 said:
when has Cason been a 2nd round prospect

we shall see wont we? but his ratings are all over the place...he definitely is not a concensus 1st rd pick amongst the so called "draft experts" or draft guide makers

All American KR's go in the 1st round IE Devin Hester.

Round Pick Overall Name Position School
2 10 42 Danieal Manning S Abilene Christian
2 25 57 Devin Hester WR Miami
3 9 73 Dusty Dvoracek DT Oklahoma
4 23 120 Jamar Williams LB Arizona State
5 27 159 Mark Anderson DE Alabama
6 26 195 J.D. Runnells FB Oklahoma
6 31 200 Tyler Reed OG Penn State

Oops

David

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967;2038373 said:
DaBoys4Life;2037642 said:

we shall see wont we? but his ratings are all over the place...he definitely is not a concensus 1st rd pick amongst the so called "draft experts" or draft guide makers

Round Pick Overall Name Position School
2 10 42 Danieal Manning S Abilene Christian
2 25 57 Devin Hester WR Miami
3 9 73 Dusty Dvoracek DT Oklahoma
4 23 120 Jamar Williams LB Arizona State
5 27 159 Mark Anderson DE Alabama
6 26 195 J.D. Runnells FB Oklahoma
6 31 200 Tyler Reed OG Penn State

Oops

David

man i did that again i thought he was 1st round pick and i thought MJD was a 1st round pick o well.

ThatsmyQB

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2038610 said:
Man i did that again i thought he was 1st round pick and i thought MJD was a 1st round pick o well.

Maybe you didnt' hear for the 100th time, the Chargers DO NOT OWN a 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round draft pick, thus they have their 1st round pick and don't pick again till round 5, now I ask you, If you have ONE PICK in the 1st four rounds and are the Chargers with the BEST R.B. in the NFL and possibly NFL history and only have ONE PICK in round 1 and dont' pick again till round 5, WHY ON GODS EARTH would you use that ONE PICK to select a R.B. when you have the leagues' BEST R.B.? :huh:

So like I said, your MOCK PRIVELAGES have now been OFFICIALLY REVOKED for being BLIND to the facts!:blind:

At this point I'd just GIVE UP trying to act like you have a clue as to what you're talkin about, but that's just me!

Jaxonsdaddd

Reaction score
Branden Albert will be the second offensive lineman taken in this draft...dont really like the Cowboys picks. Good job though