Confirmation of Being One of the Worst Teams in the League

BigTx66

Reaction score
Another massive embarrassment for the legion of Cowboys fans around the country and world. The defense is an absolute sieve with no playmakers anywhere on the field. This defense can't stop the run, can't defend the pass, can't generate any pass rush, and simply is as bad as i have seen in all my years following this franchise. Simply, looks like a D-3 college team playing against D-1 competition, and in those matchups, at least the D-3 team gets a big payday. This team doesn't get anything but more embarrassment.

As for the offense, there is really nothing apparently wrong with the running backs on this team, except that this offensive line is the worst blocking set of players that I can remember watching. There are no holes or seams for anyone to run through, even if you had the top running back in the league. They get routinely overpowered and dominated. As for pass-blocking, without the backs or tightends chipping the ends, there is no time to throw the ball with any accuracy.

The offensive scheme is a joke and lacks creativity so badly.

Now, our special teams can't even line up properly nor can our all world kicker kick the ball into the proper zone. Penalties aplenty on that group tonight.

All of this adds up to the mediocrity that Jerry Jones has foisted on the fans, and it's going to get much worse, no doubt. After following this team for 48 yrs, there is little enthusiasm or joy in watching this putrid team be embarrassed and made fun of as they fall to the bottom of the league. With all the rich history that this franchise has had, to see it be denigrated by that idiot owner repeatedly is an abomination. You're an absolute waste of oxygen, Jones.

Blue64

Reaction score
Another massive embarrassment for the legion of Cowboys fans around the country and world. The defense is an absolute sieve with no playmakers anywhere on the field. This defense can't stop the run, can't defend the pass, can't generate any pass rush, and simply is as bad as i have seen in all my years following this franchise. Simply, looks like a D-3 college team playing against D-1 competition, and in those matchups, at least the D-3 team gets a big payday. This team doesn't get anything but more embarrassment.

As for the offense, there is really nothing apparently wrong with the running backs on this team, except that this offensive line is the worst blocking set of players that I can remember watching. There are no holes or seams for anyone to run through, even if you had the top running back in the league. They get routinely overpowered and dominated. As for pass-blocking, without the backs or tightends chipping the ends, there is no time to throw the ball with any accuracy.

The offensive scheme is a joke and lacks creativity so badly.

Now, our special teams can't even line up properly nor can our all world kicker kick the ball into the proper zone. Penalties aplenty on that group tonight.

All of this adds up to the mediocrity that Jerry Jones has foisted on the fans, and it's going to get much worse, no doubt. After following this team for 48 yrs, there is little enthusiasm or joy in watching this putrid team be embarrassed and made fun of as they fall to the bottom of the league. With all the rich history that this franchise has had, to see it be denigrated by that idiot owner repeatedly is an abomination. You're an absolute waste of oxygen, Jones.
Good points… but you think Jerry cares… win or lose this team is number 1 financially and always the talk of the media…
Jerry has succeeded beyond belief in that respect. Took a great franchise with a rich history, hired a HC that knew how to win… won and then fired said HC… and the next 30 years have been the Jerry clown show…
All orchestrated superbly by Jerry…
While watching his bank account get fatter each and every week.
He cares about making money. Period

Do like me and some other long time fans who no longer watch the games or buy merchandise or tickets and watch the box scores after the game.

I feel great today and I know some others do too

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Do like me and some other long time fans who no longer watch the games or buy merchandise or tickets and watch the box scores after the game.

I feel great today and I know some others do too
The Gnats and Steelers play tonight on Monday night football, 2 teams I couldn't care less for. I don't care who wins or loses, and unfortunately, that's what watching the Cowboys has become. This is when you know full blown apathy has set in. The feeling that you no longer care if this team wins or loses.

I feel nothing today. I chuckled a little when I saw the box score this morning (no, I didn't watch the game), but otherwise I no longer care.

Blue64

Reaction score
We'd struggle against the Panthers right now.
The panthers would be up 21-3 in the third quarter… Dak will throw a couple of touchdowns with the defense playing prevent to make it close.
Then this team and Dak choke in the 4th