Congrats to Reality on winning Pick'em

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Although I still contend he cheated :p: Just kidding.

Hos, I guess you came little short to be runner up eh? :D

Juke, beat ya, on the final week, although I didn't make my aim of getting to top 10 at least. Sucked so much early in the season, that couldn't make up all the ground I lost. Although I never understood, how the number of wins can be the same but number of losses can be different? Cheaters :p:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:

Juke, beat ya, on the final week, although I didn't make my aim of getting to top 10 at least. Sucked so much early in the season, that couldn't make up all the ground I lost. Although I never understood, how the number of wins can be the same but number of losses can be different? Cheaters :p:
I lost 8 the final week trying to outfox him and catch him. It sunk my battleship.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Congrats.

I came in like 14th after being in the top 10 for the majority of the season.

I'm happy because I easily beat all the so-called experts that are paid to make their predictions for Sports networks.

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
189 is incredible. I run a pool that has been going on 21 years and we are pretty good, but never anyone at 189....very nice. I finished at 179 and 4th place in ours this year......

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:

I went for broke the final two weeks...I picked against the odds in the hopes that I'd make up some serious ground...I would have been much better off without my 16-0 week which put me in the top ten...I got greedy.

*thumbing through my "How To Be a Better Than Average Moderator" manual to see if I can ban you for calling me out in a public forum. :D

Oh, yeah, Reality....nice win...the investigation will commence shortly.

:D

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Hostile said:
I lost 8 the final week trying to outfox him and catch him. It sunk my battleship.

Well trying to outfox or trying to go against the favorites, was what killed me early in the season. But I was so sure you guys would finish one and two.

But it was fun.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
I went for broke the final two weeks...I picked against the odds in the hopes that I'd make up some serious ground...I would have been much better off without my 16-0 week which put me in the top ten...I got greedy.

*thumbing through my "How To Be a Better Than Average Moderator" manual to see if I can ban you for calling me out in a public forum. :D

Oh, yeah, Reality....nice win...the investigation will commence shortly.
:D

And please let us in on the findings :D

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
yep congrats to the best picker !!!!!

and many thanks for the game, my friends and i had a blast with it.

would have been even more fun if i had actually beat them.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
CactusCowboy said:
189 is incredible. I run a pool that has been going on 21 years and we are pretty good, but never anyone at 189....very nice. I finished at 179 and 4th place in ours this year......

You, know, it always impresses me at Yahoo, where I play the pickem' they get so high percentage in getting correct, mostly in 190s, this year 195 was highest, but Reality probably would have been top 25-30 even there. Which is still impressive.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
RCowboyFan said:
And please let us in on the findings :D

Oh indeed.

...someone is gonna be wearing stripes and sharing a cell and some quality time with a guy named "Bubba" when all the facts are obtained. :D

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Wow, I finished 4rth in my group with 124 total points and 120 group points. You guys must read the news to score that high.