Congrats to the Chiefs

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
..they proved they we're team to beat. They lost good tight games during the season, but eventually pulled on the riegns, to balance out.

Eagles...lol.. on other hand. Tough loss, mates.

You know how it feels when calls go against you. *cough, cough* ...cowboy fans.
Mahomes is the most talented QB I have EVER seen play the game.

And they have what Belli and Brady have. That HC/QB combo for the ages.

How do you beat that combo? Gotta get lucky or have an all world defense. Never going to have a QB as good as Mahomes. Not a chance.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score

How do you beat that combo? Gotta get lucky or have an all world defense. Never going to have a QB as good as Mahomes. Not a chance.
He is darn good. 2 sb's and 1 championship appearance in 4 years. He keeps this up and we might have another goat. There is still a ways to go but KC has a great organization from owner all the way down. The HC is a class act.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He is darn good. 2 sb's and 1 championship appearance in 4 years. He keeps this up and we might have another goat. There is still a ways to go but KC has a great organization from owner all the way down. The HC is a class act.
How can our organization compete? Only way I see it is to have a dominant defense for starters.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

Don't forget Kelce. Easily in the discussion as best receiving TE ever. As long as they maintain a good OL, they're going to be difficult to beat.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
..they proved they we're team to beat. They lost good tight games during the season, but eventually pulled on the riegns, to balance out.

Eagles...lol.. on other hand. Tough loss, mates.

You know how it feels when calls go against you. *cough, cough* ...cowboy fans.
Glad they beat the Shegirls...

MojaveJT

Reaction score
Mahomes is a stud. He has the talent but he also has the heart. You could see him in pain on those great runs he did. True competitor.

KC franchise from the top down is classy as well. Glad they were being home the Lombardi.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
Thank you KC. Yes the eagles had a good team, they represented the NFC in the super bowl. But losing the super bowl leaves a bad taste in your mouth, a taste that will live with them forever. :) and that makes me very happy;)

rags747

Reaction score
There will be no Dynasty. How many times have we seen teams be declared a Dynasty and then have it all Peter out. Injuries, free agency, age all will come into play.