Congratulations are in order for Tony Romo

Fernando Fernandez

Reaction score
Tony, you 'da man, as these youngsters say nowadays.

Congratulations on a such a fine performance!

You are a star and here's hoping the Cowboys let you shine brightly in Dallas!

You should have started last year in place of Bledsoe and we would have won most of those games we lost.

Don't worry, if the "politics" on the team force you to go elsewhere, you will shine there too.

Always a fan.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Fernando Fernandez said:
You should have started last year in place of Bledsoe and we would have won most of those games we lost.

Wish we had you last year making the coaching decisions.

Why aren't you on an NFL coaching staff?

stilltheguru

Reaction score
i have to say a i told u so. I was sayin how this wasnt even a competition anymore with he and drew henson. I dont care what anybody says henson will not do good when he gets in the game. Im not saying that because i dont like him but its just true. Henson=tim hasselback.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
SultanOfSix said:
Wish we had you last year making the coaching decisions.

Why aren't you on an NFL coaching staff?

cause he's busy making more romo threads cause we were running low.

doomsday81

Reaction score
Fernando Fernandez said:
Tony, you 'da man, as these youngsters say nowadays.

Congratulations on a such a fine performance!

You are a star and here's hoping the Cowboys let you shine brightly in Dallas!

Don't worry, if the "politics" on the team force you to go elsewhere, you will shine there too.

Always a fan.

It's one preseason game where a team didn't gameplan for anything. Let's take it easy.

Kilyin

Reaction score
doomsday81 said:
It's one preseason game where a team didn't gameplan for anything. Let's take it easy.

What? What the hell did you just say man? This is Tony Romo we're talking about. The Tonester. He has his own worldwide following of devout and unwaivering fans, known to some as Romosexuals. Did I mention he has moxy?

I'm sure Commissioner Goodell has already dispatched a team of professional sculptors to make Tony the biggest and best Canton bust ever. I hereby annoint Tony Romo the next Troy Aikman.

Just thought I'd get that out of the way. Okay, I feel better now.

Fernando Fernandez

Reaction score
Kilyin said:
What? What the hell did you just say man? This is Tony Romo we're talking about. The Tonester. He has his own worldwide following of devout and unwaivering fans, known to some as Romosexuals. Did I mention he has moxy?

I'm sure Commissioner Goodell has already dispatched a team of professional sculptors to make Tony the biggest and best Canton bust ever. I hereby annoint Tony Romo the next Troy Aikman.

Just thought I'd get that out of the way. Okay, I feel better now.

you'll rue the day you made fun of Romo.