Conker live & reloaded

Daniel Synder

Benched
Reaction score
I have waited for years for this game...and it was worth everyday that i waited. I just got done playing a buddy of mine online and i haven't had that much fun on a video in...well...never!

and i haven't even scratched the surface.

the original game remade on XBOX is still 2nd to none. they even threw in some new twists.

If you own an XBOX and play online, Conker will be the best $50 you'll ever spend IMHO

Daniel Synder

Benched
Reaction score
ya, you can play 2 player without being online but not 4 player. i'm still figuring it out. When playing dumbot mode (which doesn't effect your online rank) you can go solo, co-op, verses, and something called ....X. Haven't tried the last one yet.

Me and Brandon played online last night. He setup a room and sent an invite so it was just me vs. him in "Beach Dead" and in the deserted prison. Sh#t was sooo tight. We couldn't figure out how to be on the same team. You may have to do that in Live mode where you battle with a full 16 people at once. The private room was tight because ut was just me against him. The levels are sick. And either on the Live version or on the Dumbot mode you play with a full 16 and it is bananas!!!! It's best to practice first. There is a lot of things to grasp at once..it is pretty overwhelming. but i imagine once you learn each persons techniques and thier custom weapons, the strategy is pretty intense. i'll hit ya up and fill you in on some more..

you need to get online with your XBOX....errrrr...or maybe not... we'd likely become unemployed and or significant others would leave us in frusration....you could spend years battling on "Beach Dead" and/or "Planet Doon"

These battlemodes put all others to shame. Even the priceless classics like Bond and MarioKart 64. I was smoking Brandon last night. I used the thermophile **** Teddy Bear with the flame thrower and burned that beeeeotch up constantly. He kept *****in about the controllers....lame.....he don't want no mo til Saturday!

Anywayz...i've said too much...BTW..did i mention that this game is the chronic!