Conspiracy Brilliance

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Imagine it's the Jones family ginning up all this turmoil with anonymous quotes from staff and player unrest to make the firing of Garrett look inevitable and making it an easy call for themselves.

Naturally, this team is in such a tailspin right now, there is no way they recover to even look like a competitive player in the division let lone the conference. Could well be 2-8 when they head back home to play the Commanders on Thanksgiving.

Free at last!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
So the bozos who hired Garrett and have kept him around too long, are creating a scenario where they can do what the majority of fans want them to do already, enabling them to make their next idiotic coaching selection? :huh:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
So the bozos who hired Garrett and have kept him around too long, are creating a scenario where they can do what the majority of fans want them to do already, enabling them to make their next idiotic coaching selection? :huh:
Jerry's well known for doing the unexpected like instead of firing him he's just as likely to extend him......that would be a swift kick in the nads for this fanbase.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I'm Super-Zen right now...
Get back to you once I witness the meaning of all of this.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Jerry's well known for doing the unexpected like instead of firing him he's just as likely to extend him......that would be a swift kick in the nads for this fanbase.

That would suck, but unfortunately its the reality of Jerry's mind. I barely watch any of the games now because of Jerry and 'Ken'. Extending that sorry fool might just push me towards hockey.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
That would suck, but unfortunately its the reality of Jerry's mind. I barely watch any of the games now because of Jerry and 'Ken'. Extending that sorry fool might just push me towards hockey.
My biggest wish is to see when the game starts going south for us is for the crowd to get up and leave a half empty stadium on a prime time game.

acr731

Reaction score
My biggest wish is to see when the game starts going south for us is for the crowd to get up and leave a half empty stadium on a prime time game.

The game would have to start half empty and stay that way. If everyone gets up and leaves half way through Jerry still gets a full stadium of revenue. The only thing he loses is a half game of concession sales, of which the vendors probably get a bigger slice of the pie in those sales anyway, so Jerry loses very little.

Empty stadiums to start the game and staying that way throughout is the only thing that will get Jerry's attention.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
The game would have to start half empty and stay that way. If everyone gets up and leaves half way through Jerry still gets a full stadium of revenue. The only thing he loses is a half game of concession sales, of which the vendors probably get a bigger slice of the pie in those sales anyway, so Jerry loses very little.

Empty stadiums to start the game and staying that way throughout is the only thing that will get Jerry's attention.
Good point acr.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry doesn't do subterfuge. Jerry just does. If he wanted to fire Garrett he'd just do it. He wouldn't be all smoke and mirrors about it. He's not running for office. He doesn't care about his popularity.

acr731

Reaction score
Jerry doesn't do subterfuge. Jerry just does. If he wanted to fire Garrett he'd just do it. He wouldn't be all smoke and mirrors about it. He's not running for office. He doesn't care about his popularity.

Are you sure about that? Jerry said Wade was safe and fired him a week later.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh my god, guys. So much projection going on.

If Jerry wanted Jason gone, he'd be gone without so much as a blink. The fans would love it, and Jerry wouldn't care if they did or didn't anyway.

catiii

Reaction score
I'm ready to see the bags in the stajum!!!!

washington.jpg

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Jerry picked JG for life

He didn't want to woo any more coaches

Til death do us part

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
after this year, I'd expect Jerry to give Jason a 10 year extension for having to play a backup QB, "bad offensive line", no wr's and no te. Lmao. yep I see an extension in the future.