Contract Years

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
What would happen if Dak and MM have great seasons, better yet they will, what will Jerry do? It seems like whenever a player especially for Dallas is in their contract year, they ball out, causing the organization to reward their players. Will this happen for Dak and MM?

CCBoy

Reaction score
What would happen if Dak and MM have great seasons, better yet they will, what will Jerry do? It seems like whenever a player especially for Dallas is in their contract year, they ball out, causing the organization to reward their players. Will this happen for Dak and MM?
Just get some pens with ink ready...

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Dak could throw 50 INT's next season and Jerry is still going to extend him. Jerry is too in love with his ability to pick on crappy teams.

I have no idea with MM. If he gets embarrassed again in the 1st round he should be gone.

Last edited:

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It is at the moment, but 2024 won't be a contract year for Dak. I know some are trying to speak it into existence, but I remember who runs this team.

As for McCarthy, if he has a great season (however you define great) why wouldn't he get an extension? I think he needs at least an NFCCG bid, or he's out.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dak could throw 50 INT's next season and Jerry is still going to extend him. Jerry is too in love with his ability to pick on crappy teams.

I have no idea with MM. If he gets embarrassed again in the 1st round he should be gone.
So you are saying the Mafia will force Jerry with his billions to surrender to them and be on the take....huh. What about the Venezuelan Cartel? Them too?

He almost got caught up attempting to purchase the Chargers with financing from Jimmy Hoffa. His father talked him out of that. Hoffa was then later murdered by the Mafia. He was interfering their cash flow from the union.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
Dak doesn't need another season in Dallas. He must go. If you can get someone to give you a pick and someone to pay some of his salary. Take it and run.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

It's so wrong but so funny to say lol you're right!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It is at the moment, but 2024 won't be a contract year for Dak. I know some are trying to speak it into existence, but I remember who runs this team.

As for McCarthy, if he has a great season (however you define great) why wouldn't he get an extension? I think he needs at least an NFCCG bid, or he's out.
Listen to what you said he has a great season, a great season is 500 or above to Jerry damn the playoffs etc