Video: Contracts | I’m not worried

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
They either get done or make everyone play out on current deals. Keep the fire in belly for the whole team and make them earn it?

John813

Reaction score
Well 2 of the 3 are willing to play. The 3rd one isn't. What complicates this is the third one is supposedly the straw that stirs the offense.

Cwby41

Reaction score
Elliot needs to show. He will lose this year and be in the same spot next year but a year older. Plus a guy who seems to be nothing but a headache. Great player, yes. Personally I have him come in this year run his *** into the ground and trade him next year. Sign Cooper, If Dak is being offered a top 5 contract and doesn't except, Franchise him the next 2 years and see what he gives you. A top 5 QB should be able to win with a mediocre set of receivers and carry the team, this is not a knock on Dak but hes just not that guy, most aren't. He's a good QB but he does need good players around him. Meanwhile sign Jaylon, Maliek if he balls and stays healthy this year, Jones and Brown. We will have 2 #1 picks in the draft and should be able to get a good back to go along with what we already have.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Elliot needs to show. He will lose this year and be in the same spot next year but a year older. Plus a guy who seems to be nothing but a headache.

Great player, yes. Personally I have him come in this year run his *** into the ground and trade him next year.

Actually, he doesn't need to show as has been explained here several times. He's better off sitting this year and showing up next year.

That's one of the reasons he's holding out now.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well 2 of the 3 are willing to play. The 3rd one isn't. What complicates this is the third one is supposedly the straw that stirs the offense.
My concern with Coop and Dak is if they get an injury, will they milk it and not risk getting hurt? I would hope not, but money does funny things to a man.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

Watch video 1 when it’s time to get POINTS on the board, short yardage, or goal-line... the main guy is Dak.

Now if you wanna say how we got there before we score then you could say Amari & Zeke

If you say who controls the tempo of the game it’s Zeke .

Cwby41

Reaction score
Exactly why he isnt reporting. Disgusting that people actually think like this
I cant get behind this guy anymore. He is a distraction for the team every year. The one year he could come in ( if we arent taking into account the Vegas incident) go to camp and not have it be all about Zeke he sits out. I think he is a great back top 3 in league. I think he deserves his money if its here or somewhere else. But sit out next year not this year. You have 2 years left honor at least the one year. I would have less of a problem with Dak and Cooper doing this, they get hurt in camp or during season they are scewed. But both guys are class acts and do things the right way. Zeke on the other hand has showed time and time again who he is. If he sits out this year Im 100% behind trading him, send him to Cincy or Miami for his millions and wish him good luck. If you cant see this your just looking at the talent of the guy and being a homer. I wish he was different and more likable but not for me.

davidariust24

Reaction score
Dak needs to sign that deal now. You will not be the highest paid QB in the league. That is just a dream.Cooper can be top 5 and that's what they've offered him. He should be happy with his deal. Zeke is the only one that should want to be top paid. I'd match Gurley's deal and add incentives that say you must stay clean off the field.