Convert Switch Positions Prospects

timb2

Reaction score
There are players let's say a QB . He isn't a great thrower but he is fast enough that he could become a WR or a RB....Maybe a big DT who is just isn't instinctive for defense,but has good feet and size and good strength would make a Great O- LINEMAN.

A short bowling ball LB too small for linebacker but would be a great FB busting holes. Tom Landy even went out of his way looking for those guys. Pat Donavan,Herb Scott,Tom Rafferty,Nate Newton,Mark Tuinei all originally DTs.....Drew Pearson was a QB...Patrick Crayton, ..CB Robert William's a RB....So I figure we can make a list of draft prospects that you see could switch to another position and maybe have a career in the NFL...Some draft prospects just need a chance playing another spot

I'll start with

Isiahh Loudermilk(6-7,295)DT Wisconsin. His numbers are never really that good but look at him. Big enough and quick enough feet to become a Offensive Tackle in the NFL.

So you like to add a couple of players? Please do.

Last edited:

timb2

Reaction score
Xazavien Valladay(6-0,195)RB Wyoming looks like a Wide Receiver to me.

timb2

Reaction score
Bryson Denly(5-10,180) RB Bowling Green looks like a Cornerback to me. He might be too little for the pounding of the NFL,but he shows he will hit someone. Goods hands also. Give him a chance a you could have one mean nasty Nickel knocking the crap out of Slot WRs

timb2

Reaction score
Rashard Ashby(5-10,245)MLB Virginia,Tech...looks like a Fullback.

timb2

Reaction score
Khalil McClain (6-4,225)WR Troy...Has good size maybe a 4.57 at WR not that great Now put 15 lbs on him. He is a 240 lbs TE that runs a 4.57.

cowboyec

Reaction score
wyatt davis,ohio state.
played guard but some project at tackle.

timb2

Reaction score
Troy Anderson(6-4,233)TE Montana State

He has played RBand was switched to OLB.But I see a Tight End. 2018 crazy stats had 21 TDs.