Cool Draft Site

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
hey i just wanted to share this site i came across. it has lots of good information with in depth profiles. just go under rob's rankings to access the profiles. hope ya'll enjoy.

http://condraft.com/4/index.php

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Most of the ranking are decent but very out dated. If he still feels the way he did about the DEs , then I don't think he's got a lot of credibility. There is no way, even during the summer, that Pollack and Kiwanuka were ranked #4 and #6 respectively. They were then and still are neck and neck for the #1 DE spot.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
draftinsiders
nfldraftblitz

I love the TSN pay site - and war room analysis.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
I'm a member of the board over at NFLDB, their draft coverage is pretty good but their currently main page mock is horrible.

Champsheart

Reaction score
cowboysfan31 said:
Most of the ranking are decent but very out dated. If he still feels the way he did about the DEs , then I don't think he's got a lot of credibility. There is no way, even during the summer, that Pollack and Kiwanuka were ranked #4 and #6 respectively. They were then and still are neck and neck for the #1 DE spot.

Pollack should be ranked around #3 so it is not far off. I still do not know why so many like this kid so much. He is a great college player, but I do not see his skills transfering on the NFL level. He will be an average player.

Erasmus James is the best DE available if you want a DE in the NFL who can pressure the QB.

I can't really speak about Kiwanuka. I just have not seen him play.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Champsheart said:
Pollack should be ranked around #3 so it is not far off. I still do not know why so many like this kid so much. He is a great college player, but I do not see his skills transfering on the NFL level. He will be an average player.

Erasmus James is the best DE available if you want a DE in the NFL who can pressure the QB.

I can't really speak about Kiwanuka. I just have not seen him play.

James won't be the first or second DE taken though. He reaps the benefits of playing on the same line with Hawthorne and Jefferson and he's also got major injury concerns which will drop him as well.

Kiwanuka is an absolute beast at DE. He's got great size at 6'7" 261lbs but he's also very fast. So far this year he's got 12 TFL and 6 sacks to go along with 2 picks which is really surprising for a lineman. He is my #1 want in this draft right now. Alot of people want us to draft DJ but Kiwanuka will give us a pass-rush like we haven't seen since the late 70's and 80's with Ed "Too Tall" Jones.

As for Pollack I have seen very few concerns about the way he'll translate to the NFL. Look at how Dwight Freeney has done in the NFL. I'm not saying that he will be that good but he's certain got the ability to do that and both are very similar physically.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
from everything i've read and heard about kiwanika he seems very talented. i haven't seen him play so it's hard for me to give my opinion of him. as for james i think he'll go ahead of pollack simply because he offers a higher upside than pollack.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
da_boyz_mk said:
from everything i've read and heard about kiwanika he seems very talented. i haven't seen him play so it's hard for me to give my opinion of him. as for james i think he'll go ahead of pollack simply because he offers a higher upside than pollack.

Kiwanika and his wingspan would be a nice fit in our D.

Another cool site if you like to crunch #'s

coachscout.com