Cooley's right

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Romo isn't very funny, I caught him being interviewed by one of the NBC sideline guys or whatever after the game, and he cracked a couple of jokes which weren't very funny, and he was the only one laughing, the interviewer kinda just stood there, so I can kinda of see the jealousy on Cooley's part, a super, successful opponent always cracking jokes, and some of them not being very funny at all, how he would come off w/ the impression that he's a jerk, I'd probably hate him too if I were a skin fan, of course I would also be a self-loather

lol, Cooley's also right that Romo is a dork, that's part of his charm, but he's a goofy guy

rojan

Reaction score
Did you guys notice what Romo was wearing after the game when they were holding their Press Conference. TO was all pimped out looking fly and Romo had a T-Shirt on that he probably wore under his Gear that was covered with holes.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
rojan;1762522 said:
Did you guys notice what Romo was wearing after the game when they were holding their Press Conference. TO was all pimped out looking fly and Romo had a T-Shirt on that he probably wore under his Gear that was covered with holes.

That is his lucky t-shirt he wears it every game.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1762513 said:
Romo isn't very funny, I caught him being interviewed by one of the NBC sideline guys or whatever after the game, and he cracked a couple of jokes which weren't very funny, and he was the only one laughing, the interviewer kinda just stood there, so I can kinda of see the jealousy on Cooley's part, a super, successful opponent always cracking jokes, and some of them not being very funny at all, how he would come off w/ the impression that he's a jerk, I'd probably hate him too if I were a skin fan, of course I would also be a self-loather

lol, Cooley's also right that Romo is a dork, that's part of his charm, but he's a goofy guy
the title of your thread should have the word (opinion)
cuz in my opinion he was funny. :shrugs:

Kilyin

Reaction score
That whole Cooley interview "Romo is a jerk" thing was taken completely out of context. If you heard the actual interview, anyone with a lick of sense (read - non-Commander fans) could tell he was joking around and poking a little fun at Romo. They're probably friends, truth be told.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Kilyin;1762550 said:
That whole Cooley interview "Romo is a jerk" thing was taken completely out of context. If you heard the actual interview, anyone with a lick of sense (read - non-Commander fans) could tell he was joking around and poking a little fun at Romo. They're probably friends, truth be told.

they probably compete for bedpost notches.....cooley gets the cheerleaders, romo gets the musicians and actresses.

adamknite

Reaction score
Biggems;1762614 said:
they probably compete for bedpost notches.....cooley gets the cheerleaders, romo gets the musicians and actresses.

These Cheerleaders....
pe40016.jpg

Yeah I had to take a shot.

Jay-D

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1762513 said:

This post sucks.

Just my opinion......