Twitter: Coop and LVE interviews

Praxit

Reaction score
.....Coop is basically saying, NFL is to stressful you need to study character types to survive. ;)..

Bowdown27

Reaction score
You can’t help but notice parsons on the field. Kid has fire and they’re taking advantage of his versality

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You can’t help but notice parsons on the field. Kid has fire and they’re taking advantage of his versality

I just hope that Parsons does not become overly reliant on his speed and athleticism to make plays. He needs to keep up on the mental side that he a) doesn't get left in the dust when he starts to get tired and b) doesn't need to use as much energy to make plays so as to avoid fatigue as long as possible. All that said there is nothing not to like about this kid. He brings a ton of talent to the table on top of off the charts "want to." That's a deadly combination.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I just hope that Parsons does not become overly reliant on his speed and athleticism to make plays. He needs to keep up on the mental side that he a) doesn't get left in the dust when he starts to get tired and b) doesn't need to use as much energy to make plays so as to avoid fatigue as long as possible. All that said there is nothing not to like about this kid. He brings a ton of talent to the table on top of off the charts "want to." That's a deadly combination.
I agree, as he gets older he'll rely more on the mental side of the game. Speed and athleticism don't last forever.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Coop says he's studied 16 different personalities ........:huh::huh: (LOL)

You really hate to see how jealous LVE is of Parsons. First, he tells him that he can't make every play and then he falsely praises him. I'm sure some of you can hear the sarcasm dripping when he says he's glad Parsons is on his team.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can't teach speed and athleticism.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You really hate to see how jealous LVE is of Parsons. First, he tells him that he can't make every play and then he falsely praises him. I'm sure some of you can hear the sarcasm dripping when he says he's glad Parsons is on his team.
Not sure....are you being sarcastic?

I saw the hard knocks when parsons went to the bench with LVE. LVE smiled at him. "you can't make every play" isn't meant to save some plays for LVE. It's meant to mean stay focused on your assignment. Don't over commit. Trust the guys around you.

I trust you are just using sarcasm and don't actually think LVE is jealous or worried. That would would be the stupidest thing I have seen here...and as you know that's impressive!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You can't teach speed and athleticism.

No you can't.. but if that's all you have then you are going to start to stink somewhere between 45 to 50 snaps. If you run 100 mph every snap even when the play has already been made you're not going to last. Sure you will look impressive for those snaps where you have gas in the tank but when that tank gets low you need other tools. That's all I'm saying. Parsons has shown a willingness to put in the work so I'm not overly concerned about it in his case. It's just that he has to fight human nature upon hearing how great he is that he doesn't take his foot off the gas pedal in terms of his mental development. That's what is going to allow him to be making game changing plays for us for the next 10-12 years and not have fans whining about how he should not have been paid X dollars because yadda yadda yadda.

visionary

Reaction score

I just hope these coaches, who have forgotten a million times more football than you will know, talk to you about this or Parsons could be a wasted pick

:omg:

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No you can't.. but if that's all you have then you are going to start to stink somewhere between 45 to 50 snaps. If you run 100 mph every snap even when the play has already been made you're not going to last. Sure you will look impressive for those snaps where you have gas in the tank but when that tank gets low you need other tools. That's all I'm saying. Parsons has shown a willingness to put in the work so I'm not overly concerned about it in his case. It's just that he has to fight human nature upon hearing how great he is that he doesn't take his foot off the gas pedal in terms of his mental development. That's what is going to allow him to be making game changing plays for us for the next 10-12 years and not have fans whining about how he should not have been paid X dollars because yadda yadda yadda.
I didn't read your reply...but I also didn't mean to dismiss the mental portion of sports. Not sure if it is here or elsewhere....but I said :LVE was teaching parsons do not rely solely on athletics and desire to make every play. You have to play smart...have to rely on team. THAT...can be taught by good teachers and willing student.

Would love to have a smart, athletic and healthy LBer...for once. Is this it?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Not sure....are you being sarcastic?

I saw the hard knocks when parsons went to the bench with LVE. LVE smiled at him. "you can't make every play" isn't meant to save some plays for LVE. It's meant to mean stay focused on your assignment. Don't over commit. Trust the guys around you.

I trust you are just using sarcasm and don't actually think LVE is jealous or worried. That would would be the stupidest thing I have seen here...and as you know that's impressive!

Yes. I think it's funny, as in idiotic, that so many overreact to a comment, or a gesture or body language.