Cooper Kupp

RomoFor6

Reaction score
ivd never wanted to draft a player so bad on my years following the draft. This guy is an absolute monster and would dominated in literally every game he played in... Including PAC 12 opponents. Will turn into one of the best number 2 receivers in the league.

Reminds me of Keenan Allen with more YAC ability. Is so obvious when you watch this. The Jordy and Decker comparison are lazy and purely based on skin color. Keenan Allen 2.0- great hands, route running, awareness. Second round pick.

Reactions: BAT

Silverstar

Reaction score
Hyped up to the max right now and doubt he makes it to our 2nd pick.

As far as him being a safe pick at #60...no doubt about it.

Great work ethic, monster production, good size at 6-1 200, no character issues with NFL bloodlines...it's all good.

I like him a lot, but would rather beef up our defense in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and find a speedster on day 3 like...Jamari Staples perhaps?

Reactions: BAT

JBS

Reaction score
You say it's a lazy comparison and maybe that's true...but it doesn't help your argument..jordy is a significantly better WR than Allen

DFWJC

Reaction score
He and Zay Jones lit it up all week and gametime

DFWJC

Reaction score
ivd never wanted to draft a player so bad on my years following the draft. This guy is an absolute monster and would dominated in literally every game he played in... Including PAC 12 opponents. Will turn into one of the best number 2 receivers in the league.

Reminds me of Keenan Allen with more YAC ability. Is so obvious when you watch this. The Jordy and Decker comparison are lazy and purely based on skin color. Keenan Allen 2.0- great hands, route running, awareness. Second round pick.
I see some Sanu in his game too

RomoFor6

Reaction score
You say it's a lazy comparison and maybe that's true...but it doesn't help your argument..jordy is a significantly better WR than Allen
No chance... give me Keenan Allen all day. Dudes a beast. Literally can't think of one thing Nelson does better. People sleep on Allen because he's so injury prone. Keenan is one of my favourite players to watch in the league

JBS

Reaction score
No chance... give me Keenan Allen all day. Dudes a beast. Literally can't think of one thing Nelson does better. People sleep on Allen because he's so injury prone.

He's faster..he's a better deep threat..hes more reliable..he's more productive...I can go on and on

RomoFor6

Reaction score
He's faster..he's a better deep threat..hes more reliable..he's more productive...I can go on and on
Faster, not sure about that. Nelson is definitely not a speedster. Better deep threat..I'll give you that as Allen is more of a possession receiver.. honestly reminds me a bit of Marvin Harrison.. but how much of Nelson deep threat is because of Rodgers? Reliable, no argument from me. But Allen lit the league up as a rookie and was on pace for almost 1700 yards before the injury two years ago...dude can play

JBS

Reaction score
Faster, not sure about that. Nelson is definitely not a speedster. Better deep threat..I'll give you that as Allen is more of a possession receiver.. honestly reminds me a bit of Marvin Harrison.. but how much of Nelson deep threat is because of Rodgers? Reliable, no argument from me. But Allen lit the league up as a rookie and was on pace for almost 1700 yards before the injury two years ago...dude can play

Allen is slow as dirt ..I'm probably faster than him..Nelson was a track guy

Allen is good...but you are sleeping on Nelson big time

ghst187

Reaction score
Totally aboard taking Kupp in the second although will have to acquire a pick earlier in the second to get him. I like Davis better as he seems like the next TO. I suspect we will end up with Fred Ross hopefully in the very late rounds. Also, if Fred Ross is the only WR we draft this year I have to hope TW comes back.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Totally aboard taking Kupp in the second although will have to acquire a pick earlier in the second to get him. I like Davis better as he seems like the next TO. I suspect we will end up with Fred Ross hopefully in the very late rounds. Also, if Fred Ross is the only WR we draft this year I have to hope TW comes back.
Knock on wood regarding Ross. He sucks.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Hyped up to the max right now and doubt he makes it to our 2nd pick.

As far as him being a safe pick at #60...no doubt about it.

Great work ethic, monster production, good size at 6-1 200, no character issues with NFL bloodlines...it's all good.

I like him a lot, but would rather beef up our defense in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and find a speedster on day 3 like...Jamari Staples perhaps?

Can also play inside and outside, may be better in the slot.