Cordrea Tankersley

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
As @Alexander said in another thread... This is a name that keeps popping up lately.

It's just a highlight video but he does look big and does make a lot of plays on the ball.

What do you guys think?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
As @Alexander said in another thread... This is a name that keeps popping up lately.

It's just a highlight video but he does look big and does make a lot of plays on the ball.

What do you guys think?

His athletic traits are not solid all the way around either. Has the length thing going on, but his vertical is terrible. And he does panic a little when the pass is aired out on him.

I don't mind him, I just could not possibly have him near the very top of my board to threaten being the first round pick.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
I like him but I'm quite confident a better player will be available at 28.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
He was better as a junior. Not a good sign to me when a player regresses from Jr year to Sr year.

Last edited:

bodi

Reaction score
well if 4 qbs are going ib the first round I rather have Garon Conley

bodi

Reaction score
I really thing he falls to us

getting the year started eight for once

bodi

Reaction score
Gareon Conley has just been named as a rape suspect.

This guy probably got his info from TMZ

Two of Conley’s friends were interviewed by police and said that no sexual contact occurred, and the woman was mad that she was kicked out of the hotel room. Conley still hasn’t spoken to police

I don't care how dumb some people are you don't put your lively hood before a piece of a@@

good then he falls to us

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
good then he falls to us

Nothing "good" about it. On one hand, if it is not true, then a kid just got his life ruined. If true, he is a player we should have nothing to do with.

Having that kind of moral decision is what most sane franchises would just rather not deal with.

Said it in another thread.

Most teams want to celebrate their first round choice and use that player to sell hope and excite the fanbase. They don't want to sit around defending that pick for several weeks and have it cast a pall down on the process.

Now, some wildcattin' ones might see that as a challenge.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

What do you guys think?

I like him at #60. I actually have the Cowboys drafting him in my mock.

bodi

Reaction score
I don't care how dumb some people you don't put your lively hood before a piece of a@@