Corey Coleman, WR, Baylor

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
I would love to see him in a Cowboys uni. He's the burner we need opposite Dez that can stretch the field and truly is a threat to score every time he touches the football.

5'11" 190lbs 21 years old
High School: Richardson, TX (Pierce)

2015 Stats: 74 catches for 1,363 yards (18.4avg) and 20 touchdowns (27% of his catches).

Yeah. 27% of the time he caught the ball this year, he scored. He has elite speed, I don't even care what his 40 time is. He is fast on the field. He is what this offense needs.

Someone to stretch the field, soften up the defense, and demand safety help over the top.

If they double him, Dez is in single coverage. If they don't, sling it deep and let him fly by everyone.

He's a local kid, born in Dallas. Let's keep him that way.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would love to see him in a Cowboys uni. He's the burner we need opposite Dez that can stretch the field and truly is a threat to score every time he touches the football.

5'11" 190lbs 21 years old
High School: Richardson, TX (Pierce)

2015 Stats: 74 catches for 1,363 yards (18.4avg) and 20 touchdowns (27% of his catches).

Yeah. 27% of the time he caught the ball this year, he scored. He has elite speed, I don't even care what his 40 time is. He is fast on the field. He is what this offense needs.

Someone to stretch the field, soften up the defense, and demand safety help over the top.

If they double him, Dez is in single coverage. If they don't, sling it deep and let him fly by everyone.

He's a local kid, born in Dallas. Let's keep him that way.

We get a free look at him since he is local. Wont count towards are national visits

Macnalty

Reaction score
Like others have commented uphill road for receivers under 6'1 for the boys, we have kept inferior talent for size IMO.

dbonham

Reaction score
Does he run routes? I'm fine with a smaller guy but he has to be able to lose a db with more than speed

sureletsrace

Official CZ Homer
Reaction score
Like others have commented uphill road for receivers under 6'1 for the boys, we have kept inferior talent for size IMO.

And it's a real shame too. This offense would be so much more effective with a burner on the field.