Corners

danzig

Reaction score
Romo2Owens4six;2339707 said:
just food for thought... isn't Ty Law and Fakhir Brown still aval.:)

Fakhir Brown couldnt even stay on the Rams roster, he wont even be looked at.

Ty Law has been out there all season and still doesnt have a job, Wonder why that is? Maybe he thinks he is worth more than he really is

The Cowboys drafted Jenkins as insurance for this type of thing, time to see what the kid has got.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
danzig;2339762 said:

Ty Law has been out there all season and still doesnt have a job, Wonder why that is? Maybe he thinks he is worth more than he really is

The Cowboys drafted Jenkins as insurance for this type of thing, time to see what the kid has got.

Bring Law in as a FS :D

danzig

Reaction score
and what, move Hamlin to SS?

again, i dont think Law will play for FS money. Just my opinion

joseephuss

Reaction score
danzig;2339762 said:

Dallas needs a 4th CB. Right now there is Henry, Jenkins and Scandrick. The 4th doesn't need to be a big name guy, but they do need someone.

Phantom

Benched
Reaction score
Ty Law wasn't even picked up by a depthless Browns squad, why would we take a gamble?

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
i'm ready for Jenkins and scandrick to step up. i was just saying any would be better than Ball

danzig

Reaction score
i dont disagree that they need a 4th guy. my guess would be that Alan Ball gets a shot. i could be wrong but i just dont see them bringing in a guy thats not already here.

p.s. anyone know where i can get a Jenkins patch to put over my old 31 Roy Williams Jersey?

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
joseephuss;2339794 said:
Dallas needs a 4th CB. Right now there is Henry, Jenkins and Scandrick. The 4th doesn't need to be a big name guy, but they do need someone.

Alan Ball is our fourth CB. We might sign someone to be our fifth during Jones' suspension.

joseephuss

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2339842 said:
Alan Ball is our fourth CB. We might sign someone to be our fifth during Jones' suspension.

You are right. I totally forgot Ball was still on the team.