Cosell likes Dysert and Mellette

RS12

Reaction score
Cosell: QB Zac Dysert really intrigues me
NFL Films' Greg Cosell is very intrigued by Miami (OH) QB Zac Dysert and believes he has more arm talent that Matt Barkley.
"Now he's a little scatter shot, and that is a problem as well." Cosell said. "All of these quarterbacks have flaws. Now, he ran a spread offense so you don't see a lot of downfield throws. But if you look hard enough... you do see some downfield throws, and he has enough arm to make those throws." We prefer Dysert's 2011 tape, when he was able to work from center and utilize the pocket, and our own Josh Norris considers Dysert the third best quarterback in the 2013 draft.
Source: NFL.com Mar 9 - 4:27 PM

Cosell: Very intrigued by Elon WR Mellette
NFL Films' Greg Cosell is "very intrigued" by Elon WR Aaron Mellette.
"Size, hands, plus athleticism and deceptive movement for a big receiver," Cosell said. He then warned that draft followers will read that Mellette is raw due to his small school background, but that might not actually be the case. We agree, since Mellette's best attributes are his size, route running, and strong hands. However, he might struggle to create consistent separation.
Source: Greg Cosell on Twitter Mar 10 - 10:18 AM

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Mellette is a guy I could see intriguing the Cowboys.

dart

Reaction score
junk;5018998 said:
Mellette is a guy I could see intriguing the Cowboys.

yea because - However, he might struggle to create consistent separation.

we Don't need any stinkin recievers

Iron_Man

KevinU
Reaction score
This QB class is weak, however I like Dysert. I live about 1 hr away from Miami University, OH. I have watched him, he would be a good qb to consider if the boys want to groom a qb. His stats would look alot better if he had wr that can learn to catch the ball. I think he has plenty of arm strength.

He reminds me of Kurt Warner. He decisions are very quick.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
dart;5019057 said:
yea because - However, he might struggle to create consistent separation.

we Don't need any stinkin recievers

They need depth at WR. I don't think they have anyone at the moment that can play outside and back up Dez or Miles.

It is lower on the list of needs, but still a need.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I know it's hard to really showcase your skills during an all-star game since you don't have chemistry with the other players, but Dysert look horrible in the Senior Bowl..