Video: Could Cowboys have NFL's best offense in 2020?

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Saw this did not get posted and thought it relevant to our discussions about what is going to work for us going forward.

I know many of us follow Good Morning Football so enjoy.

Carson

Reaction score
Possibly yes. It’s a toss up with Dallas, Baltimore and KC.

Any could end up first

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, we can be 8-0 and 8th in offense, but some on here will say the offense sucks under MM. :lmao2:

MikeB80

Reaction score
2020?

Greatest offense in the history of the nfl.

No more garrett, top wr in the league, top rb, top offensive line, top rated qb and they kicked out that bum witten.

This is what I have read here all offseason.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys should have better coaching and the talent in house to amongst the best offenses in the league.
The players will be obliged to make the most of their coaching if they seriously expect it to materialize.:thumbup:

Hopefully, the defensive side of the ball will concoct ways to improve with better coaching and players, as well.

Last edited:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Lasy year's loaded offensive roster is now even more loaded.

They were Dallas' 5th highest-scoring team in 30 years behind only
2014, 2007, 2013, 1995

Sky is the limit

DFWJC

Reaction score
Possibly yes. It’s a toss up with Dallas, Baltimore and KC.

Any could end up first
I think you can add New Orleans too---with that O-line, QB, RBs, and WRs . They're loaded.
In the 10 full games Brees started last year, they averaged an insane 32.5 ppg.

I'm also curious about TB (who outscored us last year) but they don't have anyone close to Zeke or Kamara

The 49ers will score a ton too.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stats are worthless when you can't score against good teams and chalk up losses galore to them!
2019 was a bad year in terms of wins, and in terms of being consistent on the scoreboard week to week. That isn't past history with the Cowboy offense, and it doesn't condemn the Cowboy offense going forward. I know that doesn't fit your Dak narrative, but that's reality. Time will tell.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2019 was a bad year in terms of wins, and in terms of being consistent on the scoreboard week to week. That isn't past history with the Cowboy offense, and it doesn't condemn the Cowboy offense going forward. I know that doesn't fit your Dak narrative, but that's reality. Time will tell.
Why lie?
We are all Cowboy fans and in the end, are looking for the same thing.
For the last 3 years, our offense leaves a lot to be desired against good defenses.
Now the rest I leave for you to decide.....Dak or the Star?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why lie?
We are all Cowboy fans and in the end, are looking for the same thing.
For the last 3 years, our offense leaves a lot to be desired against good defenses.
Now the rest I leave for you to decide.....Dak or the Star?
It's idiotic to say "Dak or the Star", as if there is no other option. I know there is no other option for you, but you are completely sclose minded on the topic. For me, while Dak clearly isn't Aaron Rodgers or Pat Mahomes or a couple of the other true elites at the position, his is clearly one of the next tier that gives a team a chance to win. That isn't something a team can simply improve upon at the drop of a hat.

But, it's not all about Dak either (although, again, I know you are close minded to other elements). It is almost universally agreed on that Garrett was an obstical to the offense, and teh team as a whole, being what it could be, and we now have a new he head coach that has won before. We also have an OC with a year of experience under his belt. We have a #1 draft pick to add to the WR group. And while maybe not the rounded TE Witten was, we now have a starting TE who is much more mobile and much more capable of making plays down the field. Still a couple of questions on the O-Line, but overall there is a lot to be optimistic about.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Lasy year's loaded offensive roster is now even more loaded.

They were Dallas' 5th highest-scoring team in 30 years behind only
2014, 2007, 2013, 1995

Sky is the limit
This team will go as the OL goes. Hopefully......MM can bring his non-holding calls with him.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Updated players and coaching staff. Cant live on the past forever.

We are going to go as far as Dak can take us.....It's gonna suck to see Tom Brady take the Bucs to the playoffs.....when we could of had him for half the price of Dak.

Just gonna say what everyone else will be thinking in a couple of months....:popcorn: