Could LA end up in Seattle?

JPostSam

Reaction score
now that hutchinson is gone and they don't have all their money tied up in him, they're kind of thin at guard... bringing in allen for a year or two and picking up a promising young guard int he draft might not be a bad idea for them...

of course, i wish LA would re-sign with dallas at a reasonable figure...

kilz

Reaction score
Money aside, is Allen a better option then Pork Chop Womack or Chris Spencer?

Is he really any better then Koiser or Gurode?

Allen was bad last year, again. He continues to miss more blocks and get beat more frequently. He is getting worse, not better. Worse then last year is pretty bad.

On the other hand, Koiser will be playing one position consistenly with a better group (Dallas OL > Detroit OL). Gurode now has another year of experience and strength training and should be improved this year.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That makes sense in a way.

I have to admit, it will be very odd seeing him in another uniform.

Justis

Reaction score
Alexander said:
That makes sense in a way.

I have to admit, it will be very odd seeing him in another uniform.
after seeing Emmitt in Cardinal red, I don't think seeing any player in any NFL uniform would seem strange to me. Now Allen in a black strapless evening gown, that would throw me.

TonyS

Reaction score
Don't hold your breath on LA coming back. The Boys are terrible about resigning players we've released. I can't think of one at the moment who did re-sign after we let them go, but I am sure there's got to be one.

Justis

Reaction score
TonyS said:
Don't hold your breath on LA coming back. The Boys are terrible about resigning players we've released. I can't think of one at the moment who did re-sign after we let them go, but I am sure there's got to be one.
Eric Ogbogu

AbeBeta

Reaction score
He'd look so much fatter in teal. I think something slimming like silver and black

DipChit

Reaction score
Justis said:
Eric Ogbogu

True, but in thinking about guys that were actually coveted at one point to begin with there hasnt been much of it.

Bringin back a guy like Stepnoski for a second go round for example.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Seattle-WCO and zone blocking

I think LA will have a hard time finding a job without getting into prime time shape that we haven't seen since his big fat contract.

wileedog

Reaction score
TonyS said:
Don't hold your breath on LA coming back.

Plus I really don't think him and Bill want anything to do with each other anymore. I wouldn't be suprised at all if we find out somewhere down the road that Larry forced this issue because he didn't want to be a target at yet another TC for Bill, and Parcells was only too happy to oblige him.

conner01

Reaction score
he's not coming back, that would defeat the point of cutting him in the first place
seattle would be a good deal for him as they are a good team
i bet he gets an offer for more than he was scheduled top make here