Could This Be The Scenario?

rcaldw

Reaction score
I still believe that this could end up being a special season, and I think this MIGHT be the very scenario to get the Cowboys rolling.

If we end up winning in Philly then I believe we will have a 1st round playoff opponent that we can beat.

If we can get just ONE playoff win, maybe that will be the momentum swing we need to see this team get going.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
rcaldw;2518287 said:
I still believe that this could end up being a special season, and I think this MIGHT be the very scenario to get the Cowboys rolling.

If we end up winning in Philly then I believe we will have a 1st round playoff opponent that we can beat.

If we can get just ONE playoff win, maybe that will be the momentum swing we need to see this team get going.

I agree. I believe we could get the #5 seed with a win and Atlanta loss. That would send us to Arizona.
This may not be so unlikely considering Atlanta has clinched the playoffs.

CoCo

Reaction score
rcaldw;2518287 said:

I very much agree with your second line. And while I'm going to root for just that and beyond I am wary that all the physical and emotional abuse that this team has endured this year (yes, some self-inflicted) will be difficult to overcome on the brutal road that awaits the eventual SB champion.

JBS

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2518294 said:
I agree. I believe we could get the #5 seed with a win and Atlanta loss. That would send us to Arizona.
This may not be so unlikely considering Atlanta has clinched the playoffs.

its incredibly unlikely considering 2 more important factors. #1 The falcons are playing the rams. #2 and maybe MORE important the falcons with a win are still in contention for a first round bye (the #2 seed in the nfc). They need a win and a panthers loss to the saints. So you can rest assure the falcons will come to play on sunday.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
If Atlanta doesn't lose we will be playing the Bears (assuming they win out or the Vikings if they don't) and that is a very winnable game as well.

JBS

Reaction score
FLCowboyFan;2518339 said:
If Atlanta doesn't lose we will be playing the Bears (assuming they win out or the Vikings if they don't) and that is a very winnable game as well.

id much rather play vs the vikings