Could we now trade some of our 2nd day picks?

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
We have a plethora of 2nd day picks in our back pockets now

2 4th

2 5th

3 6th

1 7th

i may be off on the 6&7 round picks a little but seriously could we package some trades and gets us an extra first/ early 2nd next year? Now is the time to do it. lets make next year count ahhaha

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
J.Jones21;1475347 said:
We have a plethora of 2nd day picks in our back pockets now

1 4th

1 5th

3 6th

2 7th

i may be off on the 6&7 round picks a little but seriously could we package some trades and gets us an extra first/ early 2nd next year? Now is the time to do it. lets make next year count ahhaha

uh, I believe we started the day w/ that many picks on the 2nd day, we just improved the spot of the 4th and 6th round picks

on the whole, the only thing we're doing is losing a 2nd, but gaining a 1st in next year's draft

dannyboy

Reaction score
I believe its

2 4th
2 6th
3 7th

we lost our fisrt 2nd, 3rd and 5th to Phil for their 1st
we gained a 3rd and 4th and earlier sixth and lost our 2nd and late 6th to Clev

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Lets package the bunch of 5ths, 6s and 7ths and try for some better 3rds and 4ths. If all Dallas wants is cheap warm bodys let them get UDFAs

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
thanks im sure we will know what picks we have later tonight when the smoke clears.

we'll see this is the most action i have ever seen for us to pick nobody!

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
Joe a Cowboys fan;1475401 said:
Lets package the bunch of 5ths, 6s and 7ths and try for some better 3rds and 4ths. If all Dallas wants is cheap warm bodys let them get UDFAs

yea im starting to think were playing the lottery here and just hoping for a Tom Brady type late round steal. We have to succeed with one of our 1.34 million day two picks.