Cowboy fan from East TN

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Welcome, my mom is from Maryville. I spent many summers growing up playing in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. I really miss those days that my uncle would catch fresh rainbow trout out of some river and hang it over a fire pit. I also miss getting stalked my a random black bear :muttley:

rockytop989

Reaction score
Welcome, my mom is from Maryville. I spent many summers growing up playing in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg. I really miss those days that my uncle would catch fresh rainbow trout out of some river and hang it over a fire pit. I also miss getting stalked my a random black bear :muttley:
Fun place to go as a kid! I love Texas, but man it would be so hard to leave this area. So much wildlife, waking up to see the sunrise come over the mountains…can’t beat it!

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome Rockytop989!!! Jump on in, the draft is a fine opportunity to get your feet wet complaining about our picks. If you agree with them, just know the rest of the board will be looking at their screens like this.
tenor.gif

Londonboy

Reaction score
I often visit the Fish n Chip shop and was once chased for over 10 yards by an angry wasp.

Our lives are very different.