Cowboy Fans at the game, you need to make the stadium rock when ravens have the ball!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Attention all cowboys fans that are going to be at the game, we need you to make that stadium rock with loud noise when the ravens offense is on the field.

I was there for the cowboys 49ers game and we made it rock.

I am not sure if your aware of it or not, but Troy Aikman a few weeks ago said that the eagle fans were more louder than the cowboys fans. So, we need to show that Troy Aikman is wrong, and not let the ravens wrs hear the QB call signals when he walks up to the line of scrimmage and audibling etc. Make it rock cowboys fans. :bang2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2506165 said:
Attention all cowboys fans that are going to be at the game, we need you to make that stadium rock with loud noise when the ravens offense is on the field.

I am not sure if your aware of it or not, but Troy Aikman a few weeks ago said that the eagle fans were more louder than the cowboys fans. So, we need to show that Troy Aikman is wrong, and not let the ravens wrs hear the QB call signals when he walks up to the line of scrimmage and audibling etc. Make it rock cowboys fans. :bang2:

Good call. However when the Cowboys offense has the ball cool it. :laugh2:

RoadRunner

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2506165 said:

Troy has rocks in his ears. I have the game on tape and he is nuts.

A note to those that have never been to a Dallas home game. Don't judge the crowd by the TV. Its misleading. Its much louder in person than it sounds on TV.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2506170 said:
Good call. However when the Cowboys offense has the ball cool it. :laugh2:
Yeah I was at the game last sunday night and noticed that too. The lower bowl on the giants side did it all night long, very weird.

MONT17

Reaction score
the games I have been too the Fans at Texas Stadium cheer more when the O has the ball... I guess thats better than the 80s when Buddy Ryan said Cowboy Fans cheer penalties!