Cowboy fans in upstate South Carolina

PlayMaker88

Reaction score
I am interested in starting a Cowboys Fan Club here in S. C. to get together to watch the games and maybe travel to see the Boys play whenever possible. I live right outside of Greenville S. C. . If you are interested, or know someone who may be, drop me your contact info. Thanks PLAYMAKER88

playboidolla

Reaction score
PlayMaker88 said:
I am interested in starting a Cowboys Fan Club here in S. C. to get together to watch the games and maybe travel to see the Boys play whenever possible. I live right outside of Greenville S. C. . If you are interested, or know someone who may be, drop me your contact info. Thanks PLAYMAKER88

i live in greenville also let me know what exactly your trying to do

maxsports

Reaction score
there already is a fan club in Greenville, S.C. They travel to one game a year and I will find out where they meet to watch games and let you know. There is about 30-40 Cowboy fans that get together every week.

JTnNC

Reaction score
I am right up the road in Asheville but I get Sunday Ticket, It would be pretty hard to tear away from the Big Screen, The surround sound , the fridge full of cold beer and the couch to go to Greenville to watch the game on somebody elses TV. Now if you guys get something together to Charlotte this fall I will be there.

wahaja

Reaction score
I live in winnsboro but i get sunday ticket. Greenville is a long drive from winnsboro anyway.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JTnNC said:
I am right up the road in Asheville but I get Sunday Ticket, It would be pretty hard to tear away from the Big Screen, The surround sound , the fridge full of cold beer and the couch to go to Greenville to watch the game on somebody elses TV. Now if you guys get something together to Charlotte this fall I will be there.
I lived in Asheville a long time ago.

JTnNC

Reaction score
The worst thing about living here in Nc is before The Panthers came to twon most folks were Skins fans. There are lots of them lef. My boss is a die hard Skins fan. They all seemed to disappear until last year, now their back. As a Cowboy fan I hate to say it, but Panther fans are almost as bad as Skins fans.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
never lived there but did go on a vacation once to Fayetville NC and travelled south a ways into SC... absolutely beautiful, green, and lots of good seafood

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
aardvark said:
never lived there but did go on a vacation once to Fayetville NC and travelled south a ways into SC... absolutely beautiful, green, and lots of good seafood

Who the heck goes to Fayetteville for vacation? Were you visiting family or old Army buddies or something? There's nothing there but Fort Bragg.

Just curious, I've been through there several times and I must have missed something.