Video: Cowboy Fans Owns Sofi Stadium

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You do know that a huge chunk of teams season tickets are now bought by businesses that sell them for profit on the secondary market. This is why you can get tickets to any sporting event online. So is it shocking that a team like the Cowboys with so many fans all over the country would have that many fans at an opposing team's games? The days of season tickets all being bought up in the local area are LONG GONE. Corporate America owns sporting events tickets, especially when those tickets come with a 20k or more PSL fee.

Why would I ever buy season tickets and pay that psl fee when I can go on anyone of half a dozen online ticket broker sits and buy tickets with no psl fee for any game I want to go to, home or away?

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Funny I didn't see any Pollard jerseys or any Rush jerseys. Where are all of the Pollard and Rush fans at? Seems like every other thread on here someone is screaming for Pollard or Rush to be starters. But no jerseys?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny I didn't see any Pollard jerseys or any Rush jerseys. Where are all of the Pollard and Rush fans at? Seems like every other thread on here someone is screaming for Pollard or Rush to be starters. But no jerseys?
LOL...you just can't help yourself can ya?

Well..not LOL more like SMH at this :facepalm:

You are why we can't have one nice thing around here. Proud?

starman22

Reaction score

Does Rush even have a Jersey for sale?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And this after Cowherd said the Rams are America's Team, not the Cowboys. Ha! They're not even SoCal's Team. We know who that is.