Cowboy Santa

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
That turned out great, ... looks perfect !!

(don't forget the yard markers)

I am sure if I put something like that up in my yard, Squeeler fans would have a field day with it.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The coolest thing about it is that you and your wife do things like this all the time together.

lspain1

Reaction score
Excellent Da Fan!....PS I really envy you living in Corpus...I grew up in Aransas Pass.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Great idea and excellent work, DA Fan.

It's gotta be that south texas blood. :D

:bow:

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
Excellent job. Great idea and a great way to spend some quality time with the wife.

UVAwahoos

Benched
Reaction score
Timbo2st;1251635 said:
Could you make me an Eagle one?

Come on, I know you want to.

Hey I was wondering what happened to that dude who plays for the Sixers. What's his name...hmm.

Oh yeah, Allen Iverson. I haven't seen him play in a couple days. Is he hurt or what? That would suck if he's hurt cause he is your only good player. Hopefully he'll be back soon.

Also, do you ever get a little wet inside when you see our 5 Super Bowl trophys all over this site? It's nice huh? I bet it feels like you are even a little important to the world, and have some significance when ur on this site just because the Cowboys mean so much to the world.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

Yeah, I wish I could make some more and sell them, but the truth is that it's time consuming. haha.