Cowboy Videos

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
Hey all:

I was wondering where I can download Calicos' Cowboy videos because I'm going to be getting cable internet tomorrow (no more dial up- :D ) and I really want to put them on my computer to watch before the season starts.

Thanks in advance.

Cowboy4322

Duane

Reaction score
Just do a search for Calico or Cowboys videos and you'll find them.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
http://esc25.midphase.com/~smithj/

That has lots of gifs , vids , pics , etc.

I posted this link before. It's JDSmith's I Think. He didn't mind last time. I'm sure he won't mind this time. Enjoy! .... But be considerate. & Make mirrors if you can. B/W is so limited these days.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
cowboy4322 said:
Hey all:

I was wondering where I can download Calicos' Cowboy videos because I'm going to be getting cable internet tomorrow (no more dial up- :D ) and I really want to put them on my computer to watch before the season starts.

Thanks in advance.

Cowboy4322

Congratulations on the Cable Internet... you are going to love it. No comparison between cable and dial-up.

When I'm forced to use dial-up, I want to slit my wrists as I sit there, waiting on a page to pull up.:D

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
Duane, asthma field,etc:

Asthma field:

Believe me, I'm happy too about getting cable internet.

Thanks again to all who replied.

Cowboy4322

P.S. I don't know how to make a mirror to his site, if someone could kindly show me how, I would be glad to.

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
JD & Calico, I would be more than happy to mirror your stuff, PM me if you would like.

StevenOtero

Reaction score
Cowboyfan81 said:
JD & Calico, I would be more than happy to mirror your stuff, PM me if you would like.

Same here. I'll even make torrents and mirrors so everyone can contribute.

Hehe , look @ my post count now.:D

calico

Reaction score
I am furious right now. I just did one of the dumbest things in the world while trying to get an instrumental version of my last video done to post. I overwrote the original video that was the source of my project and crashed the program. So now, I can't do any changes with the video. I still have the DIVX version, but I don't know of any video editors that let you edit that format with any success.

I am going to go drown my sorrows in booze now.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Calico...

That sig is about the funniest thing I've seen in months.
I literally laughed out loud.
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

great stuff.

calico

Reaction score
^^I wish I could take credit for it. I stole it from a Florida fan who came to some Longhorn forums to discuss the College World Series. I laughed for 10 mins and I knew I had to have it.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
RapidShare scroll down click free then scroll down and wait for the link to appear.

Rapidshare has a download limit per hour so morelikely then not you will have to wait an hour to d/l the 2nd part.

Epicbacks Part 1
Epicbacks Part 2

JDSmith

Reaction score
I have unmetered bandwidth on my site. It would take an extreme amount of traffic for my host to have a problem, unless I started to slow down access to other people on the host they wouldn't even notice my traffic. I've never had a problem with bandwidth with this host, and as far as I know I've never had anyone unable to connect.

What I need to do is get off my lazy butt and actually throw up a site of some sort, but I suppose first I should register a name for my site - I tried to register cowboysvideos.net with the new host, but there was some sort of scam and some company picked it up immediately after I said I wanted it (and of course they were willing to negotiate so I could have it...), so I said forget it and just stuck with the ip address they gave me.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
JDSmith said:
I have unmetered bandwidth on my site. It would take an extreme amount of traffic for my host to have a problem, unless I started to slow down access to other people on the host they wouldn't even notice my traffic. I've never had a problem with bandwidth with this host, and as far as I know I've never had anyone unable to connect.

What I need to do is get off my lazy butt and actually throw up a site of some sort, but I suppose first I should register a name for my site - I tried to register cowboysvideos.net with the new host, but there was some sort of scam and some company picked it up immediately after I said I wanted it (and of course they were willing to negotiate so I could have it...), so I said forget it and just stuck with the ip address they gave me.

you can try a .cjb.net domain www.cjb.net

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
ljs44 said:
I downloaded Domination part 2, and then winrar to extract it, and I'm getting an error. any suggestions?

error while extracting it or playing the video?

if its the video you need quicktime to play it.

djmajestik

Reaction score
calico said:
I am furious right now. I just did one of the dumbest things in the world while trying to get an instrumental version of my last video done to post. I overwrote the original video that was the source of my project and crashed the program. So now, I can't do any changes with the video. I still have the DIVX version, but I don't know of any video editors that let you edit that format with any success.

I am going to go drown my sorrows in booze now.

Man dude that sux. Wondering where you been. Now I know!!! :mad:

Let me know if I can help in anyway!

rojan

Reaction score
I dont understand this... I got to the websie and I can play anything that is opened on another webpage but all the good ones that I have to open up in Windows Media Player will not work....Does anyone know why....The only one that worked for me was the tunder and lightning one with Marion 111. I am Jonesing to see Jones burn some ppl...plz help!!!!!

djmajestik

Reaction score
DId you download the codec for WMP? THat might be your issue, I can't remember which one but I have it at home.

Let me know,