CowboyChris' Mock Draft 1.0

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I usually don't do mock drafts, but what the hell....I'm not sure what all is going to happen on Friday, but for now, let's assume Dez plays next year.

Round 1
#19 DE Harold Landry - he is the #2 rated DE in this draft, at #19 would be a blessing, considering we have Lawerence on a Franchise Tag, Taco coming off a rookie season, after that you have Ealy on a one year deal, Crawford (Bum) and Tapper and Gregory who cant be trusted or dependant on.

Round 2
#50 OG Billy Price - would've been a 1st rounder if it weren't for an injury at the combine, he will be cleared by training camp. We have a big hole at LG, and with Martin's contract coming due, you never know how things might shake out, nevertheless Price will be a huge addition to the OL.

Round 3
#81 LB Josey Jewell - We have a lot of question marks at LB, and Josey fits here perfectly.

Round 4
#116 DT PJ Hall - a 1tech to help solidify the DT

Round 4
#137 S - Kyzir White helps solidify our Safety position

Round 5
#171 WR - Andre Callaway a very talented WR with some issues, Dallas is as good a place any for troubled players, huge reward if he gets it together

Round 6
#192 TE - Jordan Thomas a big athletic TE with some size and speed
#193 LB - Tegray Scales We need at least 2 LBs, and he fits.
#208 OT - Zachary Crabtree an OT we can begin to groom

Round 7
#236 WR Marquez Valdes Scantling a WR with some freak athleticism

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I could live with this, although I’d probably rather take a LB a bit higher. Still, this would be a good draft.

armadillooutlaw

Reaction score
I usually don't do mock drafts, but what the hell....I'm not sure what all is going to happen on Friday, but for now, let's assume Dez plays next year.

Round 1
#19 DE Harold Landry - he is the #2 rated DE in this draft, at #19 would be a blessing, considering we have Lawerence on a Franchise Tag, Taco coming off a rookie season, after that you have Ealy on a one year deal, Crawford (Bum) and Tapper and Gregory who cant be trusted or dependant on.

Round 2
#50 OG Billy Price - would've been a 1st rounder if it weren't for an injury at the combine, he will be cleared by training camp. We have a big hole at LG, and with Martin's contract coming due, you never know how things might shake out, nevertheless Price will be a huge addition to the OL.

Round 3
#81 LB Josey Jewell - We have a lot of question marks at LB, and Josey fits here perfectly.

Round 4
#116 DT PJ Hall - a 1tech to help solidify the DT

Round 4
#137 S - Kyzir White helps solidify our Safety position

Round 5
#171 WR - Andre Callaway a very talented WR with some issues, Dallas is as good a place any for troubled players, huge reward if he gets it together

Round 6
#192 TE - Jordan Thomas a big athletic TE with some size and speed
#193 LB - Tegray Scales We need at least 2 LBs, and he fits.
#208 OT - Zachary Crabtree an OT we can begin to groom

Round 7
#236 WR Marquez Valdes Scantling a WR with some freak athleticism
I really like your top three picks, Chris.
Big fan of Landry; he has the makings of a really good speed rusher which would help the pass rush tremendously.
I've heard nothing but good things about Price and we have to get the OL back dominating.
Jewell is a nice two-down MLB, IMO.

Hardline

Reaction score
Price would make me feel a lot better about not getting Wynn or Hernandez.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Like the first two picks. Billy Price would shore up LG for a long time to come. I'd prefer a DT over a DE, but I could live with a DE since we don't know what the future holds. Landry could be a steal at 19.