Cowboys’ fan from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

412CBF

Reaction score
New to the forums but not a new fan. I’ve been lurking far too long and decided to join. Yes, I live in God awful Stillers country but I’ve been a fan since Emmitt was drafted to the Cowboys. So, I’ve been through the highs and the lows of this team.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
New to the forums but not a new fan. I’ve been lurking far too long and decided to join. Yes, I live in God awful Stillers country but I’ve been a fan since Emmitt was drafted to the Cowboys. So, I’ve been through the highs and the lows of this team.
Hello April 12th Cow Boy Fan. Welcome to the...Oh,wait you're from Pennsylvania? Hmm...what are you doing here, spy? There are no Cowboy fans in Pennsylvania! What's your favorite colors, green and grey? Or black and Yellow? Uhmm- him, gotcha didn't I? I'm going to have to keep an eye on you.

:muttley:

412CBF

Reaction score
Hello April 12th Cow Boy Fan. Welcome to the...Oh,wait you're from Pennsylvania? Hmm...what are you doing here, spy? There are no Cowboy fans in Pennsylvania! What's your favorite colors, green and grey? Or black and Yellow? Uhmm- him, gotcha didn't I? I'm going to have to keep an eye on you.

:muttley:

lol trust me I despise those colors

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome, Pittsburg is a fine town.

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome to our world and don't expect sympathy for the lows Jerry has put us through. We're all on the same bus and some are on probation sitting right behind the driver. The instigators are sitting in the back of the bus laughing at us. You know, the reactions are the ones spotted first. Bus driver does not have instant replay, so there we are. None the less, we are glad to have you here. Get your feet wet and have fun.

P.S. Runny started it

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome to our world and don't expect sympathy for the lows Jerry has put us through. We're all on the same bus and some are on probation sitting right behind the driver. The instigators are sitting in the back of the bus laughing at us. You know, the reactions are the ones spotted first. Bus driver does not have instant replay, so there we are. None the less, we are glad to have you here. Get your feet wet and have fun.

P.S. Runny started it
Now I have to deny it, just so he(?) knows who "Runny" is...No I didn't!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time. I was actually in Pittsburgh back around the 4 July weekend last year and should be there again this year.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Pittsburgh is actually a pretty cool place outside of the Stiller fans lol

It certainly is, and they rolled out the red carpet at the convention that I attended. The city always does that for my group (this was my first time at this particular convention in Pittsburgh, but I attend one in Chicago often).

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I have relatives in yinzer country. They live in the Hiller/Brownsville area.

Man they would give me heck for being a Cowboys fan, However I got payback after the Cowboys beat the steelers in the superbowl. Plus the look of hate when I would wear my super bowl xxx champions hat in the malls in Uniontown.

Oh I am also a WVU fan that hates Pitt Panthers.

412CBF

Reaction score
I have relatives in yinzer country. They live in the Hiller/Brownsville area.

Man they would give me heck for being a Cowboys fan, However I got payback after the Cowboys beat the steelers in the superbowl. Plus the look of hate when I would wear my super bowl xxx champions hat in the malls in Uniontown.

Oh I am also a WVU fan that hates Pitt Panthers.

I get harrassed everyday because of it. I went to a friend’s Superbowl XXX partyband was the only Cowboys fan there man I had to run out of his house lol.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I get harrassed everyday because of it. I went to a friend’s Superbowl XXX partyband was the only Cowboys fan there man I had to run out of his house lol.
I moved to Harrisburg in late 88 and was there for BuddyBall in 89 and the Cowboys 1 win season and wore my colors out of defiance. The Eagles fans' dirty looks and disapproval turned to pity after a while and I actually got a thumbs up after our only win...against the eventual SB champs, WAS.

I was in a Beer, Soda and Chip store (a new experience for me when I moved there) that I frequented and was wearing my Cowboys sweatshirt and there were 4 Eagles fans dressed to the hilt that were following me. I got to the checkout and they put a case of Rolling Rock on the counter and told the clerk that was on them. I was shocked and thanked them and one of them said "you're a true fan, we love true fans of any team". Every one of those beers tasted a little better than any others.

I encountered quite a few Eagles fans, some season ticket holders, that despised the rowdies more than other East fans did. They were embarrassed to have a jail in the old Vet stadium but said it was necessary.