rambo2

Reaction score
☆ashton jeanty,rb-boise st
☆deone walker,dt-ky
☆walter nolan,dt-ole' miss
☆nic scourton,de-a&m
☆emeka egbuka,wr-ohio st

just gimmie 1 of'm.:thumbup:
Just give me 2 dtackles and 2 running backs. That would be a start of something, but they need more picks.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
They are probably going to be backed into a corner at DT. Its already a bad unit and one starter is likely walking.

I think there is a good chance their 1st pick is either Mason Graham or Walter Nolan

Grant is very good. But I think he is more of a late 1st rounder and 1T/NT only. I think they are picking somewhere in the mid 1st

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
New coach will be Jerry’s flavor of the month so he will get a ton of input who the pick will be we have to see who that will be before we can realistically guess who the pick could be.

For example, Belichick is going to see a very soft defense and want someone like Deone Walker.

Ben Johnson or Bobby Slowik is going to see a very slow and unimaginative offense and want playmakers, Isaiah Bond or Jeanty. Maybe a Luther Burden if within range.

rambo2

Reaction score
They are probably going to be backed into a corner at DT. Its already a bad unit and one starter is likely walking.

I think there is a good chance their 1st pick is either Mason Graham or Walter Nolan

Grant is very good. But I think he is more of a late 1st rounder and 1T/NT only. I think they are picking somewhere in the mid 1st
I like Grant a lot. If they show some balls and trade for picks, they can get him.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think he is a 3 tech and goes before Dallas picks.
He can play both spots. And we need a 3T too

I dont see Dallas any better than 9-8. 7-10 is a possibility with a stronger division. He could easily be in our range

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
So everyone agrees the 1st pick will likely be Dline?
Process of elimination
QB......nope
CB....nope
LBer...nope
TE......nope
Oline...maybe but unlikely ( not 1st pick )
RB.....nope ( just don't see a 1st, too many holes )
WR.....maybe
DE......maybe
DT.......maybe

Something to keep mind.......the value of the DT position has escalated big-time over the last 3-4 years. So the top blue chippers may come off the board quickly.

rambo2

Reaction score
He can play both spots. And we need a 3T too

I dont see Dallas any better than 9-8. 7-10 is a possibility with a stronger division. He could easily be in our range
Maybe so, I want them to trade for more picks so that they can draft a 1 tech and a 3 tech and 2 running backs.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
I think he is a 3 tech and goes before Dallas picks.
Mason Graham is Aidan Huthinson only as a DT. Would gladly take him.

He's also 320, relenetless, and a former wrestler. He improves the run defense and the pass rush from the moment he steps foot in Texas.

But you are right that he probably goes before the Cowboys pick.

rambo2

Reaction score

He's also 320, relenetless, and a former wrestler. He improves the run defense and the pass rush from the moment he steps foot in Texas.

I do think that it could line up to where they do take a dtackle with their 1st pick. Hopefully, they have more than one first round pick.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

To me Walker and Graham are the most transformative picks they can make. Both are catalytic interior players. Id be completely fine moving up to take either.

The talent does line up well with a DT need. Abnormal amount of quality big DT's this year, but Nolan is a very good 3T prospect if they want to go that route

cristglo

Reaction score
To me Walker and Graham are the most transformative picks they can make. Both are catalytic interior players. Id be completely fine moving up to take either.

The talent does line up well with a DT need. Abnormal amount of quality big DT's this year, but Nolan is a very good 3T prospect if they want to go that route
Ill take Walker I think he comes in and changes this DL

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This could be an interesting draft .......I mean we ( well I ) have not heard the consensus top QB likely to go first overall. In fact, Hunter is the only player I'm hearing so far ( he is not a QB ) but there are still a lot of games left. My point is, this could be one of those drafts where the top ten picks are wide open depending on what teams are looking for.