Video: Cowboys 1st TD Drive vs 49ers

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
We rolled with the run game philosophy without Zeke and Smith delivered. Good to see he is taking advantage of our guys up front.

Blake

Reaction score
Nice video showing the first drive which led to a TD by the Cowboys vs the 49ers.

Ok, nice to see a "full clip" of the drive. That said, what was the point in editing over the touchdown throw with just a replay? If the point is to show the entire series as it occurred in real time, why do that? Annoying.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ok, nice to see a "full clip" of the drive. That said, what was the point in editing over the touchdown throw with just a replay? If the point is to show the entire series as it occurred in real time, why do that? Annoying.
Thank you for liking my opening post. I wish more posts were made showing scoring drives, and not just one play at a time.

Agreed on the editing of the TD throw.

Blake

Reaction score
Thank you for liking my opening post. I wish more posts were made showing scoring drives, and not just one play at a time.

Agreed on the editing of the TD throw.

Word. Appreciate you sharing. The editing just broke the immersion for me, and I actually missed that play live, because well... let's just say a certain game called No Man's Sky has me addicted and I completely lost track of time.