20th pick: Mike Williams/Marlin Jackson/Carlos Rogers

People tell your possiblilites

jdnalls

Reaction score
D#1Cowboyfan said:
11th pick: Antrell Rolle/D. J Johnson/Matt Lineart
20th pick: Mike Williams/Marlin Jackson/Carlos Rogers

People tell your possiblilites
Leinart won't last to #11 and Williams won't last to #20.

I'd love to have at #11: Mike Williams/ Derrick Johnson and Carlos Rogers or Ahmad Brooks at #20.

jamez25

Reaction score
either DJ,Mike Williams and /or Braylon Edwards with the 1st pick...2nd pick maybe an defensive tackle...

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
I'd like to see Mathias Kiwanuka at #11
and Ahmad Brooks at 20 with the pipe dream that B Edwards slides down that far.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
i would like to trade down just a few spots with both our 1st rounders, something like from 11th to like 17th and from 20th to like 26th, and add some extra 2nd and 3rd rounders, this draft imo doesnt have alot of blue chip players, it would be nice to stock pile some picks, and get some good talent at some of the holes we have.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
I agree with moving down to pick up some extra picks but and this is a big BUT only if the players we want arent there any more. If they pass on rolle,johnson or some other players i am going to stomp my feet and hold my breath until someone could explaing why.

davey

Reaction score
With the new rules, I don't want a corner in round 1.

Take either a WR, OL or DL with the 2 picks, IMO.

I like Williams, Ferguson, Hawthorne, E.James, Barron.

Shotgun Dave

Reaction score
For me, make it Pollack and Brooks.

FWIW, anyone can just name two of the best players available but there has to be a reasonable chance that they will BE THERE for it to matter. I think Pollack at 11 is more than reasonable (maybe 20 but that's pushing it) and Brooks at 20. In the 2nd round, I'd love to get a guy like Chris Henry or maybe Odell Thurman for the defense (if we go to a 3-4).

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I don't watch a lot of College ball, but I saw Derrick Johnson in a bowl game last week. They showed his "punch the ball" move after he forced a fumble. They were talking on how he worked on it all year...and has forced 9 fumbles or so.

I'm not sure how his normal game is, but 9 turnovers is a great addition...IMHO.

D#1Cowboyfan

Reaction score
To me Pollack just another College Defensive End that has size to turn into a NFL Linebacker... he's not a nfl defensive end...

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
D#1Cowboyfan said:
To me Pollack just another College Defensive End that has size to turn into a NFL Linebacker... he's not a nfl defensive end...

Pollack seems to me more like a undersized Grant Wistrom type, a non-stop motor with some pass rush moves, things BP just might like.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I'm not taking Pollack with the #11 pick. There are too many good smaller edge rushers who will be there at the end of Round 1/early Round 2. Merriweather and Tuck.