Cowboys 2004 on NFL Channel

Bizwah

Reaction score
I'm beginning to get a little frustrated with the NFL Network. We've been involved in some great games the past two seasons......the NYG in 2003 and the Seahawks in 2004. But have either of those games appeared as a Game of the Week?

As a matter of fact, have any Cowboy games been the Game of the Week?

I know they've played the 1999 season opener a couple of times. Great game, but it's not as if we haven't been involved in others. We've seen the Vikings in about six, the Colts, the Jets, multiple times.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well I'm mad because they haven't shown the Cowboys rookies on the rookie premiere. If the Eagles 3rd round pick Moats can get some face time, why can't Spears or Ware??? or any of the 'boys picks?

Just for fairness sake, they didn't cover all of 32 teams rookies. You would think they'd highlight at least one from whatever round, but they didn't. How does Charlie Frye (Browns 4th round pick) get major face time?

Dat mans bro

Reaction score
I agree...they should restrict the rookies premiere to 1st rd only and show 5 minutes on each player...what a crappy show.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Well I'm mad because they haven't shown the Cowboys rookies on the rookie premiere. If the Eagles 3rd round pick Moats can get some face time, why can't Spears or Ware??? or any of the 'boys picks?

Maybe the lack of face time is not on the NFL network.

Ware and Spears may be afraid Bill will get ticked if he sees them on tv.

Demarcus did do that segment with Eisen on Total Access, but only when the rookie symposium was going on, and NFL network came to where he was.

A trip to LA or wherever might be frowned upon. ;)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
Maybe the lack of face time is not on the NFL network.

Ware and Spears may be afraid Bill will get ticked if he sees them on tv.

Demarcus did do that segment with Eisen on Total Access, but only when the rookie symposium was going on, and NFL network came to where he was.

A trip to LA or wherever might be frowned upon. ;)
I doubt that BP would frown too much on a league-sponsored event. Well, it may not be league-sponsored, but still it just bites that they couldn't even slide Jay Ratliff into the Auburn draft segment.

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Repost, if anyone would pay attention to my posts once in a while you would know that I had already posted this ;)

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
kilz said:
Thursday. Can't wait!!!!
I apreciate the heads up as well. but I think I will skip the first half of the show. Until Julius started playing there wasn't much to get excited about. ;)