Cowboys are S-O-F-T

ZB9

Reaction score
...soft as a pillow. It's the worst tackling by a Dallas defense that ive probably ever seen, and the offensive line played like they had money on the Giants.

I expected the Cowboys to lose this game, but you would at least think that they would show some heart.

I dont usually post negative threads, but this team is turning into a joke and it's BS

shnagy

Reaction score
It's been said before. Not surprised it's being said after a loss.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm tired of seeing them get pushed all over the field. To all you football expert types: Is it possible to fix this in the middle of the season? They are not competitive at all. That is the most disappointing aspect to me. I do think that getting back the injured players will make a difference, but will it be enough?

JakeCamp12

Reaction score
NO one can make you tough, you either are or you aren't...we have a team full of nice guys that are just lazy and don't prepare for games, but find time to blog about last weeks loss or spend time counting how many days someone has worn Air Jordans....sad, but true....:(

notherbob

Reaction score
They don't tackle because they are afraid to bruise their vulvas. They get it from their coaches.

es22

Reaction score
ZB9;2394130 said:
...soft as a pillow. It's the worst tackling by a Dallas defense that ive probably ever seen, and the offensive line played like they had money on the Giants.

I expected the Cowboys to lose this game, but you would at least think that they would show some heart.

I dont usually post negative threads, but this team is turning into a joke and it's BS

This is what eveyone says. The main reason why Parcells left. He couldnt handle the primadonna's.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Bad tackling doesn't make you soft. They don't tackle at practice so why is anyone surprised they don't tackle well in games? Get back to hitting in practice. Soft? I have a hard time calling a defense with Ken Hamlin, Zach Thomas, Anthony Henry and Demarcus Ware soft. We have some of the hardest hitters in the league.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
It's my fault........Wade

PullMyFinger

Old Fashioned
Reaction score
notherbob;2394223 said:
They don't tackle because they are afraid to bruise their vulvas. They get it from their coaches.

OMG!!!!!:lmao2:

So true, so true...:bow:

Post of the century!

ZB9

Reaction score
this team has so much more talent than a team like the Tennessee Titans, but the Titans play the game the right way and it shows on the field.

with all of the talent the Cowboys have on paper, the only explanation to them getting pushed all over the field is a soft attitude. Maybe they need to stop reading their own press clippings and filming commercials and get back to playing football.

I feel bad for Wade. There is only so much he can do

jrumann59

Reaction score
Not to take away from the bad play but was the final TOP numbers, if the 2nd half was anything like the 1st the defense was gassed. i don't care how good your defense is, if its out there for 2/3 of the game they are gonna get run over. Especially if the offense keeps giving the other team 40 yard fields.