Cowboys-Arizona Conspiracy Idea

jjalldaway21

Reaction score
Now before I say what I wanted to say, just let it be known that it is just a rant so I can feel better not winning. Because I really do not know how we lose that game, and on a silly play like it had ended on.

The Cowboys had thrown the game.

Looking at the Nick Folk 52 yard kicks, the first one blocked but a timeout was called. If you rewatch the play, you see an Arizona Cardinal player coming through barely touched on the right by Tony Curtis. And you also see Cardinal players breaking through the front trenches. On the second kick the EXACT same thing happens. So for the first one, calling a timeout, players not blocking if ok, but what about the 2nd attempt? The 2nd attempt was almost blocked as well. Also, how does Nick Folk miss a 37 yard kick from the left hash that banked off of the left goal post, and makes a 52 one right down the middle from the left hash? Which if you also look at the 37 yard kick, the same exact thing happened in the last 2 kicks.

Also if you rewatch the game, when Nick Folk had nailed the 52 yard kick, the cameras had a shot of Tony Romo with the excitement of the crowd in the background. Normally what does a QB do when a game-tying kick saves your team and gives you another chance at winning? They cheer their butts off, that's what. T.O. was doing it, everyone on the Cowboys sideline was. But not Romo, he wasn't even smiling, he was sitting down on the bench. He was expressionless, which really made me think, what the hell is going on. Now before you guys say he was hurt, his pinky was bothering him. This was just right before the overtime where he had gotten hurt.

Anyways, end rant. I had a blast writing this. I'd love to hear your opinions on this, even on a silly post as this is.

:laugh2:

Just saw the T.O.-Gurode Post. - What about Gurode letting those fumbles lay on the ground as he stands straight up watching it dance on the floor?

COINCIDENCE? I think not. rofl

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
can we get the bartended to get me one of what ever hes having?

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Why would we want to do that? Its not a conspiracy if there isnt motive.

Are we trying to add more value to our draft picks before trade day?

Are we trying to seem like a sad pitiful team so the commish wont suspend pacman?

Whats the motive for throwing the game?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
MOTIVE man, you left out the motive in your story.

Why would we throw a game?

I think Guorde is a lazy bum and didnt want to get his uniform dirty and I think the protection scheme is so ***** up that most of the guys didnt know who to block on both the FG and punt.

I think it is more incompetence then conspiracy myself!!!!

jjalldaway21

Reaction score
Maybe, like an ESPN analyst said, Can the NFC East teams handle being in the spotlight? Commanders lose to the Rams, Giants lose to the Browns, Cowboys to the Cardinals. Maybe they didn't want to be in the spotlight anymore. I don't know where I'm going with this.

EDIT: I'm just trying to get some laughs in, because I was weeping like a girl I was watching the game.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
First of all, Folks first kick wasnt blocked...he just punched it out there because he heard the refs blow the whistle for a TO...the ball didn't even get 3 feet off the ground. Pretty obvious..

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
How many of us would be smiling if we had just received the BEAT DOWN that Romo had gotten up to that point?

MONT17

Reaction score
Nice at least u have ur own opinion and not slurpin the Valley Ranch Spin!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The timeout was called, the whistles were blown and the line stood up .. the long snapper snapped the ball but the rest of the line just stood up and looked around. That is why the player came through without a problem.

Not to mention that Nick Folk did not even kick the ball very hard or high because he had already started his motion and kickers are taught to not stop in the middle of a kick because it increases the chance they can hurt themselves.