Released by : bluesman2112
Sport: NFL
Event: NFL WEEK 1 2009 : Dallas Cowboys at Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Language: English
Broadcast on : FOX
Broadcast Date : Sunday | September 13, 2009
Total Size :2.53 GB
Length : 2:18
Video Codec : 2-pass H.264 (.mp4 container)
Video Bitrate : 2500 kbps
Video Framerate : 59.941 fps
Resolution : 960x544
Audio Codec : AAC; 48000 Hz; stereo; 112 kbps

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Useless if you don't have a rapidshare account.

Thankfully I do.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2944617 said:

Thankfully I do.
There is a way around, if one is so inclined. Google search JDownloader, download, install, then copy the links into the download window. All rapidshare files will download without an account. The only set back is that there is a 15 minute break in between each file.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
preciate the post..not gonna grab it cause rapidshare but thanks for sharing for all the zoners - by the way stargazer has also made it available on one swarm also for anyone using that and interested

Hoofbite

Reaction score
JonJon;2944625 said:
There is a way around, if one is so inclined. Google search JDownloader, download, install, then copy the links into the download window. All rapidshare files will download without an account. The only set back is that there is a 15 minute break in between each file.

hmmmm.....interesting.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
sm0kie13;2944634 said:
preciate the post..not gonna grab it cause rapidshare but thanks for sharing for all the zoners - by the way stargazer has also made it available on one swarm also for anyone using that and interested
Do you have a link?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Guys on Oneswarm that are downloading the game, be sure and add my new key to your list. I had to get a clean download, I had an error with the old one.

Jay

Reaction score
I just use TenYardTorrents--I had the game downloaded by Monday morning. I'm still seeding it.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
was that game really in HD? didn't appear that way to me

also with the SD/OAK game last night, was that in HD?

neither of them looked like it to me (maybe I'm just so used to it now that I can't tell the diff)

Jay

Reaction score
xWraithx;2944764 said:

also with the SD/OAK game last night, was that in HD?

neither of them looked like it to me (maybe I'm just so used to it now that I can't tell the diff)

If you had it on FOX HD or ESPN HD, then both were, yes.

Every NFL game is in HD.. as long as you have digital cable/satellite/etc.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2944617 said:

Thankfully I do.

I don't have a rapidshare account and the links are working just fine on my end (even though I don't need the game).

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
xWraithx;2944764 said:

It was in HD, but FOX didn't do a very good job. The Giants-Skins game was much crisper-clearer for some unknown reason.

JustDezIt

Formerly sm0kie13 ROY
Reaction score
bbgun;2944770 said:
I don't have a rapidshare account and the links are working just fine on my end (even though I don't need the game).

I think what he meant was that it was useless without an account because of the wait time in between each link and that there are 14 of them that all must be downloaded separately. Not useless, just time consuming unless you use the method mentioned previously.

Another Hint : If someone is so inclined that already has the game, if you upload it to megaupload it will be a single, very fast link and make it easier for everyone. ( I would but only have half of the game downloaded so far from one Swarm, but the rapidshare file is bout half a gig smaller.)

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
sm0kie13;2944785 said:
I think what he meant was that it was useless without an account because of the wait time in between each link and that there are 14 of them that all must be downloaded separately. Not useless, just time consuming unless you use the method mentioned previously.

Ah, I see. When did people become so impatient?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
I signed up to download with OneSwarm but that whole system seems kind of confusing. I'm still not connected to anyone even though I followed the 12 instructions on how to connect and download...seems like a lot of work just to download. Hopefully I will get a connection sometime today.

I tried the Tenyardtorrents link and it is moving pretty quickly...Thanks for the tip!