U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Tim MacMahon ‏@espn_macmahon 19m19 minutes ago
Travis Frederick and Jason Witten desperately search for security. @SkinWade

CfZ55cfVIAAJy0M.jpg

Earl K. Sneed ‏@EarlKSneed 15m15 minutes ago
Tony Romo and Chandler Parsons catch up during the #DALvsHOU game.

CfZ8CVeUMAE-aLN.jpg

12940324_845694615534593_516313620_n.jpg

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
They should have taken Bosa to the game. The meltdown on the internet would have been fun to watch.

The meltdown on here will be epic when Dallas doesn't go qb at 4 and the Eagles get Wentz lol

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe you should change your name to Cher...

This sort of thing is something that I won't go looking around the net for... but because you always put them here, I get a chance to see some really cool stuff.

Yeah, I don't really look for it either... I used to a long time ago. Now it's just if it pops on my radar. But thank you for the kind words. :)

Zordon

Reaction score
sterling moore and scandrick walked by and dapped up romo and crew in the 1st half.

poor randy gregory sitting by himself behind the mavs bench.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
sterling moore and scandrick walked by and dapped up romo and crew in the 1st half.

poor randy gregory sitting by himself behind the mavs bench.

Z - I'm in Buffalo right now and just heard today that the Bills signed Sterling Moore. I always thought he was a pretty good role player.

Zordon

Reaction score
Z - I'm in Buffalo right now and just heard today that the Bills signed Sterling Moore. I always thought he was a pretty good role player.

Interesting....I didn't expect him to be one and done with the Bucs.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score

I don't get that guy or his situation. When he came in a couple of years ago (off the Pat's?), he made some good plays and then didn't get re-signed. After Mo went down in 2014, Moore came in and had, once again, very immediately impactful play (all the way up until the GB playoff game). He's always been a good tackler (for a CB), "okay" man-coverage CB and showed instincts here and there in zone, but couldn't consistently break into the 53-man roster for any team. I'm starting to wonder if he doesn't do so well in practice/take coaching very well. I'm not some all-22 watching scout, just some guy who just simply watches the game intently and didn't see him as a huge weak link in our backfield...especially for his price tag. Maybe some of the all-22 scouts can help shed some light on why is such the roamer.