Image: Cowboys boarding plane to Philly

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I always hated that with coaches. Why dress up to jump on a bus or a plane? Team sweats are fine and a lot more comfortable.

Wearing a coat and tie has nothing to do with sports or coaching or even talking about sports on TV.

I laugh seeing espn guys wearing suit and ties while talking about football. It's sports, not a GQ magazine shoot.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
That IS dressed up in Philly.

Shut up! I've been in Philly many times on TDY. The Cowboys are over dressed! lol

But, the cheese steaks were really good! It's a cool city if you go incognito...don't mention that you are a Cowboys fan. I met a lot of eagles fans while out there and we talked football all about the eagles. If they ever were to ask me who my team is? I just told them I don't follow football. Leave it out and I had a good time. But, I could listen to the frustration about their team. It's no wonder the eagles hate the Cowboys, or any other team for that matter!

The eagles scare me football wise, because they always do. My hope is that the team is not scared of the eagles.

Damn...now I want a cheese-steak.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Shut up! I've been in Philly many times on TDY. The Cowboys are over dressed! lol

But, the cheese steaks were really good! It's a cool city if you go incognito...don't mention that you are a Cowboys fan. I met a lot of eagles fans while out there and we talked football all about the eagles. If they ever were to ask me who my team is? I just told them I don't follow football. Leave it out and I had a good time. But, I could listen to the frustration about their team. It's no wonder the eagles hate the Cowboys, or any other team for that matter!

The eagles scare me football wise, because they always do. My hope is that the team is not scared of the eagles.

Damn...now I want a cheese-steak.

Great cheesesteaks are found a lot of places besides Philly.

I'm glad they can cling to something for civic pride, but I grew up in Washington DC and have lived in Annapolis MD, Boston MA, Red Bank NJ and Ocean City, MD and have found great cheesesteaks everywhere I have lived. They don't have a patent on them, in fact a good cheesesteak is pretty easy to make if you use quality ingredients. It is no big secret.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Great cheesesteaks are found a lot of places besides Philly.

I'm glad they can cling to something for civic pride, but I grew up in Washington DC and have lived in Annapolis MD, Boston MA, Red Bank NJ and Ocean City, MD and have found great cheesesteaks everywhere I have lived. They don't have a patent on them, in fact a good cheesesteak is pretty easy to make if you use quality ingredients. It is no big secret.

It was such a learning experience for me...because I grew up in Albuquerque. I'm a Cowboy fan...I was raised on green chile. The food in Philly is tasty. That City has more to offer than a football team.

So, screw the team...but, not the people. lol And let's keep it that way.

Beat the Cowboys if you can. Good luck.

dallasdave

Reaction score
It was such a learning experience for me...because I grew up in Albuquerque. I'm a Cowboy fan...I was raised on green chile. The food in Philly is tasty. That City has more to offer than a football team.

So, screw the team...but, not the people. lol And let's keep it that way.

Beat the Cowboys if you can. Good luck.

Eat the cheesesteaks, drink their beer, but hate their football !!!!!