Recommended Cowboys Breast Cancer game

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I am a male breast cancer surviver as many of you know.

The Dallas Cowboys marketing representative contacted and congratulated me being selected as one of their guest of honor.

The Cowboys will have me and other breast cancer survivors for a celebration week of festivities ending with us going to see the our Cowboys play Detroit.

They included my wife Brenda, which supported me sitting by my side each week 4.5 hours during my Chemo treatments. I don't know how I would of made it without her love and support.

I am so excited. A huge Thank you to Jesus for my health and 2nd chance, the Dallas Cowboys, Mr. Jerry Jones and Mrs. Susan Komen foundation for this incredible gift, surprise and honor!

I am ESTATIC. Love my Cowboys. Lets beat those kittens!

Swanny

Reaction score
My wife is a stage 3c Triple Negative Breast cancer survivor. 35 when diagnosed and 39 today. NED for 2 years now. 80% chance of it coming back within 5 years. If she makes it 5 years she's in the clear. One of the biggest things I've learned is that the fight doesn't end when the fight is over. Keep up the good spirit. Keep fighting. Spread awareness.

Congrats on your journey. And congrats on your opportunity. What an awesome awesome awesome opportunity for you.

jwitten82

Reaction score

The Dallas Cowboys marketing representative contacted and congratulated me being selected as one of their guest of honor.

The Cowboys will have me and other breast cancer survivors for a celebration week of festivities ending with us going to see the our Cowboys play Detroit.

They included my wife Brenda, which supported me sitting by my side each week 4.5 hours during my Chemo treatments. I don't know how I would of made it without her love and support.

I am so excited. A huge Thank you to Jesus for my health and 2nd chance, the Dallas Cowboys, Mr. Jerry Jones and Mrs. Susan Komen foundation for this incredible gift, surprise and honor!

I never knew that, haven't seen you post in a while tbh, I always remembered your sig pic with Jerry. Enjoy it!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
My wife is a stage 3c Triple Negative Breast cancer survivor. 35 when diagnosed and 39 today. NED for 2 years now. 80% chance of it coming back within 5 years. If she makes it 5 years she's in the clear. One of the biggest things I've learned is that the fight doesn't end when the fight is over. Keep up the good spirit. Keep fighting. Spread awareness.

Congrats on your journey. And congrats on your opportunity. What an awesome awesome awesome opportunity for you.
I appreciate your story and kind words. Prayers for your wife. It's not easy on the spouse either.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

God Bless my friend, God is Great. Will keep you and the family in my Prayers!!