Twitter: Cowboys Churning The Roster (Cut 3, Sign 3)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Dumb question, mainly because I'm in the middle of a big move back to Texas, but was this OTA our mandatory mini camp? Training camp next?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Dumb question, mainly because I'm in the middle of a big move back to Texas, but was this OTA our mandatory mini camp? Training camp next?

This is still an OTA, next week I believe is their mandatory mini camp.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Camp bodies for camp bodies. But need to churn, may find a gem in there somewhere...or as Emmitt says, diamond in the trash, or whatever it was....LOL....

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
This is still an OTA, next week I believe is their mandatory mini camp.

Thank you. I figured we still had a mandatory mini camp to install the playbook for both sides of the ball. 8 teams got theirs going this week.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Hepburn is just a body, can't see him sticking around very long. Witzmann has bounced around on a couple PS...the Saints and Texans, neither of which have good OL.

Okoye is another project...great physical specimen, the SPARQ guys will love his numbers. Just don't know if he will ever be a football player.

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
Just coaches and staff justifying their jobs by making meaningless roster moves. Now they can sit around and play Candy Crush for a week or so.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Just coaches and staff justifying their jobs by making meaningless roster moves. Now they can sit around and play Candy Crush for a week or so.
People are still playing Candy Crush? I thought that it died along with Angry Birds?