Cowboys/Commanders Clashes On Video

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
Does anyone here have some Skins/Cowboys footage from the 70s, 80s, or early 90s? I came across this video today and altough its pro-Commander, it gave me goosebumps and I feel there will be some more epic battles between the two teams at least in the next few years.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
This wqas posted on extremeskids. I watched and nearly puked. Someone please post a pro DALLAS version that shows the years of *** whippings we dished out.:starspin

RiggoForever

Benched
Reaction score
That's why I posted it here. I don't care if there are pro-Dallas videos too, even if they are hard to watch. I just want to see the epic battles/highlights of old when the games actually meant something for both teams.

I know you've taken 15 of the last 18 from us, but when both teams are bad and out of the playoffs predominantly for the vast majority of the last 10 years, a bit of the spice of the games goes away when there are no divisional or playoff implications.

With both teams legitimate contenders once more, I think its a rivalry thats intensity is increasing and approaching back what it was during the Allen/Landry, Gibbs/Landry, and Gibbs/Johnson days.

5 Stars...I'm bracing myself for another snappy remark, dog pissing on Skins helmet comeback!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
RiggoForever said:
That's why I posted it here. I don't care if there are pro-Dallas videos too, even if they are hard to watch. I just want to see the epic battles/highlights of old when the games actually meant something for both teams.

I know you've taken 15 of the last 18 from us, but when both teams are bad and out of the playoffs predominantly for the vast majority of the last 10 years, a bit of the spice of the games goes away when there are no divisional or playoff implications.

With both teams legitimate contenders once more, I think its a rivalry thats intensity is increasing and approaching back what it was during the Allen/Landry, Gibbs/Landry, and Gibbs/Johnson days.

5 Stars...I'm bracing myself for another snappy remark, dog pissing on Skins helmet comeback!

Ok....

Here boy....come...come....

:dissskin: .... good dog!

You know how long it took for me to train my dog to do that? About 15 seconds!!

:starspin