Cowboys Commanders The Rivalry VIDEO Download

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
can you upload it to megaupload or something like that?

edit: UH OH!!! Look at the post count!!!!

DBoys

Reaction score
I hate putting people through the nag screens.

Please help me out guys by seeding probably going to be a lot of people downloading this.

DBoys

Reaction score
What did you guys think of it? I thought it was funny how we bought up the Hail to the Commanders song and black mailed the skins!!

:laugh2:

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
OMG DBoys!

U Rock!!!!

Thanks so much. I was just reminiscing with my dad (in San Antonio, I'm in Germany) about the Commanders v. Cowboys rivalry. We talked about Harvey Martin throwing the wreath into the Commanders locker room following a devastating loss in Staubach's last regular season game in 1979.

Then you give us this.

U R Da Man!!

DBoys

Reaction score
GoCowboysGo said:
OMG DBoys!

U Rock!!!!

Thanks so much. I was just reminiscing with my dad (in San Antonio, I'm in Germany) about the Commanders v. Cowboys rivalry. We talked about Harvey Martin throwing the wreath into the Commanders locker room following a devastating loss in Staubach's last regular season game in 1979.

Then you give us this.

U R Da Man!!

No problem I figured you guys would like it. I was in shock when I watched it I had no idea some of that happened.

I ripped the History DVD as well has a ton more stuff about the Boys

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
You do realize the copy right infringement line you are walking? I dont want to spoil your fun but if the creator/distributor knew about this link then the board could easily face some sort of ramifications. Typically it is only a few letters but they then can follow up w/ compensation requests depending on the abuse involved.

Miramax and my office have been through this numerous times. Some of my users dont like to play nice on the network. Needless to say...they dont work here any longer.

Life of a network administrator.

Cheers!

DBoys

Reaction score
Dallas said:
You do realize the copy right infringement line you are walking? I dont want to spoil your fun but if the creator/distributor knew about this link then the board could easily face some sort of ramifications. Typically it is only a few letters but they then can follow up w/ compensation requests depending on the abuse involved.

Miramax and my office have been through this numerous times. Some of my users dont like to play nice on the network. Needless to say...they dont work here any longer.

Life of a network administrator.

Cheers!

Yep the board can do what they want with the thread most of this has been on NFL Films anyway. It's that fine line would copying it from TV be any different.