Cowboys Deepest Team in NFL at TE?

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I cant even think of a team that comes close. Maybe thats a homer call right there. If I was an undrafted FA next season, I probably wouldnt choose Dallas as a potential team.

GhettoxCowboy

Dem Boyz
Reaction score
Ever heard of a team called the Patriots??

Ben watson and Kyle brady, Heck even trow Vrabel in there as well..

Ken

Reaction score
T.O81;1747793 said:
Ever heard of a team called the Patriots??

Ben watson and Kyle brady, Heck even trow Vrabel in there as well..

Witten is leaps and bounds better than Watson. Brady is only a blocker.

Fasano is pretty talented as a receiver.

I don't think the Patriots are close really.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Ken;1747910 said:
Witten is leaps and bounds better than Watson. Brady is only a blocker.

Fasano is pretty talented as a receiver.

I don't think the Patriots are close really.
Surprised to see you post Ken. I usually find you starting some trouble over at ES. :laugh2:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Our threesome at TE may not be the best, but they're somewhere up there and we're fortunate to have them.

Ken

Reaction score
dogunwo;1747916 said:
Surprised to see you post Ken. I usually find you starting some trouble over at ES. :laugh2:

Well, I try not to participate over there unless it is absoulutely necessary. :D

I don't post much over here because it is like preaching to the choir!

:laugh2:

Aikbach

Reaction score
Is it a coincidence that the two Super Bowl bound clubs have the best versatility and depth at the tight end position?

Two unheralded second thought quarterbacks when they came out of college?

Two hyper-egoed but terrific wideouts that were outcasts with other clubs?

A pair of clutch young kickers?

3-4 defensive schemes run by two head coaches that were beasts as coordinators and run off from previous headcoaching tenures?

The two most aggressive but successful owners in the modern game as both boast of three out of four championship runs with their respective clubs?

Both have a University of Minnesota runningbacks with dreads and a motor to die for?

Elite scouting directors that have built their team shrewdly through the draft and sought first to keep their own players away from free agency?

Seems like the uncanny parallels are the recipe of success.

silverblue

Reaction score
Aikbach;1748423 said:
Is it a coincidence that the two Super Bowl bound clubs have the best versatility and depth at the tight end position?

Two unheralded second thought quarterbacks when they came out of college?

Two hyper-egoed but terrific wideouts that were outcasts with other clubs?

A pair of clutch young kickers?

3-4 defensive schemes run by two head coaches that were beasts as coordinators and run off from previous headcoaching tenures?

The two most aggressive but successful owners in the modern game as both boast of three out of four championship runs with their respective clubs?

Both have a University of Minnesota runningbacks with dreads and a motor to die for?

Elite scouting directors that have built their team shrewdly through the draft and sought first to keep their own players away from free agency?

Seems like the uncanny parallels are the recipe of success.

Some of this is probably not that much of a coincidence as Pioli is Parcells son-in-law I believe