Cowboys- Eagles Game 2. Hype Beyond Hype

Htown-Cowboy

Reaction score
The talking heads, desperate for hits, clicks, eyeballs and ears on their content, are losing it! Me personally, I avoid alot of such stuff. But the hype nowadays in December 2023 is that this is the "Game of the Century" which is a lie. Whether we win or lose this game to Phila. really does not matter in the big picture. The playoffs are the real prize. Our greatest obstacle will be those dreaded 49ers AND a Cowboys team that can't understand that hype is B.S. and just play like they do in practice. When no screaming crowds (for or against) are around. We see and they see what they are capable of. It's just a matter of believing and consistency. Nobody can "out tough you" unless you let them...

What are your plans if:
The Cowboys win? The Cowboys lose?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The Cowboys will beat the Eagles, still end up the 5 seed, and crap out in the divisional round again. We've seen this movie before.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a game that actually deserves a bunch of hype. Losing to Arizona was a let down, but those kind of games happen & it isn't a true gauge of how good of a team the Cowboys are. I would hate for us to go 0-3 against the Eagles & San Francisco.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Cowboys will beat the Eagles, still end up the 5 seed, and crap out in the divisional round again. We've seen this movie before.
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/gut-feeling-cowboys-vs-eagles-staff-predictions-2023-2

Justice, when the Cowboys go off to war, just make plans on them leaving you at home!

Winners of six of their last seven, the Cowboys are looking to avenge their one loss during that stretch when they host the Eagles, and they've got plenty of motivation. Battered and bruised from their grueling blowout loss to the 49ers, and up against a [finally] rested team in Dallas — who also owns a 14-game win streak at home.

That one loss against Philadelphia easily could have been 7-0.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
The talking heads, desperate for hits, clicks, eyeballs and ears on their content, are losing it! Me personally, I avoid alot of such stuff. But the hype nowadays in December 2023 is that this is the "Game of the Century" which is a lie. Whether we win or lose this game to Phila. really does not matter in the big picture. The playoffs are the real prize. Our greatest obstacle will be those dreaded 49ers AND a Cowboys team that can't understand that hype is B.S. and just play like they do in practice. When no screaming crowds (for or against) are around. We see and they see what they are capable of. It's just a matter of believing and consistency. Nobody can "out tough you" unless you let them...

What are your plans if:
The Cowboys win? The Cowboys lose?
cant win the super bowl as a 5th seed in the playoffs.

Have to play too many games on the road.