Video: Cowboys fans dominating in London

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Mrs. Price: "This here is a London Girl... they love the Cowboys..."

Girl: "I'm from Austria"

:laugh:

Sure, and their accents sound exactly the same...

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love Mrs. Price, loud yelling and all. I'm also impressed with the London fans knowledge of Cowboys history and the current team.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I love Mrs. Price, loud yelling and all. I'm also impressed with the London fans knowledge of Cowboys history and the current team.

It's not really any different than if you went to, say, a Manchester United game here.

dstovall5

Reaction score
London fans were cheering loud during the Lions game I remember, though it was rather just cheering for football than for a team(at least it seemed). Hopefully Cowboys have a nice home field advantage tomorrow, I mean how hilarious would it be if our biggest home field advantage (from the fans) this year came from the UK? Especially considering Dallas is known as "America's team". After tomorrow, we might have to change that notion to, Dallas Cowboys - "America's team AND the United Kingdom's team".

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

JBS

Reaction score
I was just in England two weeks ago...nfl is picking up steam...I met multiple people that preferred it over soccer

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
nfl was huge in mid-late eighties then popularity waned somewhat until early 2000's. seems to be on rise again(i now live in canada so am not on the pulse right niw)

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is a group of Jaguars fan club in England, supposedly 35,000 fans. Call themselves the Union Jacks.
Wonder how many will be at the game.
This was on one of the shows this morning.

Anyone know the capacity of Wembley Stadium but I think still more Cowboys fans there tan Jaguars. But it may be close to a split also.