Cowboys fans: Let's start our own "Agenda"

mmohican29

Reaction score
Folks, in my very biased opinion I believe that the not only do the Dallas Cowboys have the most fans in the NFL, but are also the most creative.

I'm challenging each and every Cowboy fan to remember how the BSPN treats our team and players (regardless of reason- ie ratings). From here on out, we as Cowboys fans should defend our team's honor by making it as "uncomfortable" as humanly possible for the likes of Sheshawn, Fat Chris Berman,No- Action Tom Jackson, Crissy Carter and Skip Gaymess to say the things they do to disrupt our team's quest for a champonship.

I can't believe that Keyshawn was a Cowboy, and a guy I rooted for. I also can't believe that these mediots are given sit down interviews with our players and show up at our training camp. Chris Berman has been a Cowboy hater for YEARS and it gets worse whenver our team gets better. Cris Carter couldn't hold TO's or Irvin's jock. Let's let him know that. Tom Jackson lost a Super Bowl to the Cowboys. Let's remind him how his Orange got crushed.

I'm not advocating any violence whatsoever (please it's just a game) but they should hear from our fans whenver possible. Let's let them know we can't stand them and their treatment of our team. It's pathetic and biased how they treat TO and Romo too for that matter- a guy that's never done anything out of bad character.

There's a time to embrace the hate and I do- but let's spit some venom back at these people when an opportunity arises. Anyone with a Keyshawn jersey like me? A burning would be nice, I have one I'm ready to light up. Good for TO sticking up for himself. I hope the team rallies together and shows how good it can be and shuts the BSPN pieholes up once and for all!

:mad:

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Just start an internet rumor, like Chris Berman molests collies.

YAKUZA

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yakuza Rich;2302958 said:
Just start an internet rumor, like Chris Berman molests collies.

YAKUZA

Dang, I heard the same thing...it must be true!!

lassie_l.jpg

Could it be??

Primetime42

Reaction score
mmohican29;2302918 said:
Folks, in my very biased opinion I believe that the not only do the Dallas Cowboys have the most fans in the NFL, but are also the most creative.

I'm challenging each and every Cowboy fan to remember how the BSPN treats our team and players (regardless of reason- ie ratings). From here on out, we as Cowboys fans should defend our team's honor by making it as "uncomfortable" as humanly possible for the likes of Sheshawn, Fat Chris Berman,No- Action Tom Jackson, Crissy Carter and Skip Gaymess to say the things they do to disrupt our team's quest for a champonship.

I can't believe that Keyshawn was a Cowboy, and a guy I rooted for. I also can't believe that these mediots are given sit down interviews with our players and show up at our training camp. Chris Berman has been a Cowboy hater for YEARS and it gets worse whenver our team gets better. Cris Carter couldn't hold TO's or Irvin's jock. Let's let him know that. Tom Jackson lost a Super Bowl to the Cowboys. Let's remind him how his Orange got crushed.

I'm not advocating any violence whatsoever (please it's just a game) but they should hear from our fans whenver possible. Let's let them know we can't stand them and their treatment of our team. It's pathetic and biased how they treat TO and Romo too for that matter- a guy that's never done anything out of bad character.

There's a time to embrace the hate and I do- but let's spit some venom back at these people when an opportunity arises. Anyone with a Keyshawn jersey like me? A burning would be nice, I have one I'm ready to light up. Good for TO sticking up for himself. I hope the team rallies together and shows how good it can be and shuts the BSPN pieholes up once and for all!

:mad:
I'm converting mine into a Miles Austin...

DallasDomination

Reaction score
How exactly are we supposed to do that?
If anything if We dont win a Sb or atleast get to a Sb we should start the Wade March. Just get everybody together, sign a paper with thousand of fans wanting wade out...Something like that:D