Cowboys fans outside of Texas

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
It's times like these where I really envy fans who live in the Metroplex. I live in "Steelers Country", so this week has been extra disappointing after last Sunday's results. Once again, I find myself compelled to root for the Patriots to make the silliness stop.

This morning talk of a Super Bowl party at work began. Someone did mention they weren't there yet but of course "they will be" was the response. I just stay out of it, although everyone knows I'm a Cowboys fan. But if they finally beat Brady at New England every yokel who doesn't even pay attention to football will be carrying around one of those stupid yellow towels the next 2 weeks. And if they get a 7th ring, just kill me.

Sometimes, I wish I didn't care about sports. :eek:

lukin2006

Reaction score
Cowboy fan in Canada, across from Detroit, they never talk about planning SB parties...:lmao:

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
It's times like these where I really envy fans who live in the Metroplex. I live in "Steelers Country", so this week has been extra disappointing after last Sunday's results. Once again, I find myself compelled to root for the Patriots to make the silliness stop.

This morning talk of a Super Bowl party at work began. Someone did mention they weren't there yet but of course "they will be" was the response. I just stay out of it, although everyone knows I'm a Cowboys fan. But if they finally beat Brady at New England every yokel who doesn't even pay attention to football will be carrying around one of those stupid yellow towels the next 2 weeks. And if they get a 7th ring, just kill me.

Sometimes, I wish I didn't care about sports. :eek:

My friend... we dodged one bullet...

Just need Atlanta to win... dodge second bullet.

Then we are home free!

Next year we take it!
-signed Cowboy /New York representative

MileyDancer

Reaction score
As a Dallas native, I feel like I'm automatically more of a Cowboys fan than anyone who lives outside of Texas, REGARDLESS. I couldn't imagine rooting for a team 1,200 miles away. That's just weird. But, that's all I know, so....

StylisticS

Reaction score
As a Dallas native, I feel like I'm automatically more of a Cowboys fan than anyone who lives outside of Texas, REGARDLESS. I couldn't imagine rooting for a team 1,200 miles away. That's just weird. But, that's all I know, so....
I'm originally from Texas and I don't feel that you are any more of a fan than somebody from New York or even London.

The Natural

Reaction score
do you show up and show out like us non-native fans or are you wine and cheese?

MileyDancer

Reaction score
Look at you getting all emotional because one disagrees with you and your feelings.
I'm not getting emotional. I think it's great you think you can decipher emotions through texts on a message board, but you're wrong on this one pal.